**********************Scammer Alert************************ @badboyd21 legit scammer

Unless you're suwoopin like BoldBity y'all wylin about fragment 1's.

Shoes are dope. Not $800+ dope but still clean.

Last edited:
dudes in the SB thread talking bout $800 is a good deal for some Fragment 1's because they go for $1000 and are his grail
laugh.gif

when did a sneaker that came out in 2015 become a grail? the current "sneakerhead" is sad, the need for attention is unreal
It's truly baffling 

It's funny cause I'm 22, was collecting shoes hard from 14-19. Then I woke up one morning and thought, why the **** am i burning my money on these shoes.

Haven't bought a pair since and liquidated my whole collection. Around 130 pairs. Crazy.

Anyways, I don't understand how/why people spend that much on some cottdamn shoes 
laugh.gif

Goodluck Op. 

Last edited:
sneaker **** has gotten stupid. i'm gonna wear all my shoes into the ground and piss off these kids for turning ds kicks into beaters.

YEAH OK, I don't know how to file a chargeback. LOL man you're so cool. Do you sit on NT all day jerking off to the possible responses to your comments? Actin like a female looking for attention.
I'm acting like a female but YOU are dropping 450 for shoes to impress dudes
roll.gif

Roll that beautiful bean footage
This is so true 
laugh.gif

It's gotta be a respect thing about these shoes right?

I knew that was part of the reason why I wore them. People would compliment and it was cool. But what the hell's the point 
laugh.gif

I wear Desert boots now going out, Target brand ones at that. Sometimes J. Crew ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some flyknits I got on sale when I'm casual. Or Sperry Mocassins. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Oh my gawd

This thread has made my day

I am in tears

That's NT for you

:rofl: :rofl:

Dudes all over this site pay resell with such enthusiasm. It's ridiculous. They're ******* shoes. :smh:

I remember some guy saying "I'll gladly pay 1000 right now" in the yeezy thread. The shoes hadn't even released online at that point.

We need an annual nt award thread with diff categories.

Id like to nominate this for biggest l

How u come off 6800 with no product smh. Them fees gon be that much smh

Back
Top Bottom