**********************Scammer Alert************************ @badboyd21 legit scammer

dudes in the SB thread talking bout $800 is a good deal for some Fragment 1's because they go for $1000 and are his grail :lol:

when did a sneaker that came out in 2015 become a grail? the current "sneakerhead" is sad, the need for attention is unreal

Who do you think you would have been backing with this statement? You seem like you hold all the answers sway

This is nothing more than the Nigerian prince scam with the convenience of being at home. The scammer is scum but the people who fall for the scam are idiots. Neither one I back

So wait, did you or did you not preorder shoes for 450 from a guy you just found online and then NOT get your money back?

I'm not going to argue with someone as dumb as you. Your response had nothing to do with what you previously said or my response. But he's not just some guy I found online. I guess you can't wrap your head around all of the other people that vouch for him or the fact that I don't know him personally, I "knew of him" from Twitter. Why would you have to know someone if you're buying something from them especially through PayPal or filing a chargeback.

I'm not going to argue with someone as dumb as you. Your response had nothing to do with what you previously said or my response. But he's not just some guy I found online. I guess you can't wrap your head around all of the other people that vouch for him or the fact that I don't know him personally, I "knew of him" from Twitter. Why would you have to know someone if you're buying something from them especially through PayPal or filing a chargeback.

I'm dumb but YOU are the one handing out 450 for shoe preorders because people you don't know back him. Then after all that you don't even file a charge back properly

:rofl:

Roll that beautiful bean footage

I'm dumb but YOU are the one handing out 450 for shoe preorders because people you don't know back him. Then after all that you don't even file a charge back properly

:rofl:

YEAH OK, I don't know how to file a chargeback. LOL man you're so cool. Do you sit on NT all day jerking off to the possible responses to your comments? Actin like a female looking for attention.

Anyways, I'm not on here to whine or complain about it. Just saying what happened. He's scum and so are all of his little Twitter butt buddies, wouldn't be surprised if there's a group of them who Work together to scam people.

YEAH OK, I don't know how to file a chargeback. LOL man you're so cool. Do you sit on NT all day jerking off to the possible responses to your comments? Actin like a female looking for attention.

I'm acting like a female but YOU are dropping 450 for shoes to impress dudes :rofl:

You know you're on Niketalk right?

OP:

reaction-to-episode

Next thread is gonna be on how your lawyer scammed you.

There is no case, you gonna pay him a ton of money for no reason.

dudes in the SB thread talking bout $800 is a good deal for some Fragment 1's because they go for $1000 and are his grail :lol:

when did a sneaker that came out in 2015 become a grail? the current "sneakerhead" is sad, the need for attention is unreal

Y'all want comedy, all you have to do is search posts by DJ Proto and "yeezy". He was comparing them sneaks to rare artwork and stuff.

Y'all want comedy, all you have to do is search posts by DJ Proto and "yeezy". He was comparing them sneaks to rare artwork and stuff.

he had a thread in General where he got scammed sending a dude like $1500 as a gift for a pair :lol:

he wouldnt have takedn the case if he didnt think he was gonna get paid.
yea that retainer from u 

lawyer gon be like just pay this n i will take care of everything then after he do all this " research " call/ email u a dozen times at $350/hr  gon say its nothing more he can do so u gon end paying 10k for a restraining order 

dudes being clowns honeslty.... shoe aint even in pull-up's but its your GRAIL

Back
Top Bottom