**********************Scammer Alert************************ @badboyd21 legit scammer

I'm sure dude could pay the lawyer a measly $500 without waiting years for it to be garnished from scammer's paychecks (if he even has a job) if he had $6800 to spend on his investment.

Dude knew he took a loss, any fees or duration to get the money back is the just cost of doing business that way. 

A lawyer for $500? Nah.

Also, if dude paid cash he's gonna have a hard time proving the amount. A withdrawal slip that cooresponds with the dates and times of the meet up might help but it's gonna be tough. Especially if dude gets a lawyer.

Damn Op it is safe to say you blew it. What made u decide to cash out on a product that you couldnt see. U were better off going to one of these online sites where u at least had a shot at the damn shoe. U handed over CASH on the STRENGTH that it was local, AND u guys have a few mutual friends and he said he could cop sneakers.. G T F O H

Last edited:
you gave a guy $6800 cash to get you sneakers?

have to use this gif again
View media item 1453790

6800 on 1's

Hold up...... You met him face to face and gave him $6800 without getting the sneakers? Was he suppose to send you them or meetup in the future?

So I don't get it. You paid a guy locally 6800 cash and did not receive items right there and then? You assumed he was gonna ship to you said items?
The shoes were supposed to be shipped to me upon release what i did was basically preorder 12 pairs total. The guy was a know sneakerhead and ive know him to have heat but i knew nothing of his other bad business deal until i blasted him on twitter.

that was dumb

do you have proof of the transaction? i dont see how you could sue him without proof

You fronted a person you didn't know on a personal level $6800+ ?

Smarten up guy.

for everyone who cant read i have know the guy for years it was someone i met on the net or just befriended. we have done business before but i am assuming he got into some **** he couldnt handle and ended up trying to scam me. I'm not at liberty to post my proof or evidence until the court case is handled. if he wanted to respond he is a member and i tagged him so he has been notified about this thread. Thanks

for everyone who cant read i have know the guy for years it was someone i met on the net or just befriended. we have done business before but i am assuming he got into some **** he couldnt handle and ended up trying to scam me. I'm not at liberty to post my proof or evidence until the court case is handled. if he wanted to respond he is a member and i tagged him so he has been notified about this thread. Thanks

So that's ya mans now?
Cus you defending him like that's ya mans. Talking about "he must've got into some ****". You trying to justify his actions FOR HIM, my G. You might as well testify against yaself in court, B.

In all reality, you gotta cut him off. Just because you know a man for 10 years don't make him your friend. You can't trust anyone with anything these days

Last edited:
You guys need to go into the Yeezy thread. People drop 5K on a single pair of shoes. 6800 for 12 pairs is quite light.

Lemme go drop 5k on a shoe worth 200 bucks in materials. Morons. Yeezy folks are something else. Shoes don't even look good. Look like ****.

Last edited:
I been in there and its sad. Dudes brag like "just traded banned 1s, cork lebrons, wtk 7 and 3500 for red October's" and other dudes come in "wow what a steal bro, wish I would've got that steal"

OP took out a 2nd mortgage to buy some shoes 
roll.gif

Bruh no matter how you word it youre dumb as rocks for giving him that much money for nothing.

What did you expect from this whole thread? You sound like a cluck getting all defensive

Last edited:

This guy has to be a troll. No way am I believing this.

You've known him for years yet you gotta lawyer up? "He got into some ish he couldn't handle" ? Why are you defending this man so tough when he stole 7k from you. You're trying to act like this was your mans so you're not dumb for giving him that much cash without any product. 

I talked to the lawyer and reviewed the evidence before i even let him take the case, or i would have just showed up at his house or his parent house and confroted the guy and got my money back that way.
you wasn't gonna do ****. U better be trolling if not I gotta say you the dumbest person I ever seen on NT lol. U deserve it b

Back
Top Bottom