**********************Scammer Alert************************ @badboyd21 legit scammer

classic example of street smarts vs book smarts...

unless its my fam or bro bro...i ain't giving no one 6800$ on a promise to appear...

foh b...

you take an L because you got thirsty and greedy...

450*6=$2700
725*6=$4350

4350+2700 aint $6800 its $7050 ..assuming he let the $250 slide cuz yall "knew" each other
dons were $700*6==4200

frags just ended being $2600 my personal pair was a bit cheaper
good job man you got a discount on something that never existed.

i bet you bought them bags of air from kanyes concert too.

Lawyer is going to take your money and run too. I doubt he can do anything.
in tennessee a hand shake is classified as a business deal under state law so  yes ill be getting everything back

I been in there and its sad. Dudes brag like "just traded banned 1s, cork lebrons, wtk 7 and 3500 for red October's" and other dudes come in "wow what a steal bro, wish I would've got that steal"
500x1000px-LL-311e0e9a_mjcrygif.gif

I'm sure dude could pay the lawyer a measly $500 without waiting years for it to be garnished from scammer's paychecks (if he even has a job) if he had $6800 to spend on his investment.

Dude knew he took a loss, any fees or duration to get the money back is the just cost of doing business that way. 
A lawyer for $500? Nah.

lol i wouldnt even take the case for $500 and i aint eem a lawyer lulz.

Fam, if you cant handle this how you want to which is legally, you really have to go find this dude and get at him 
mean.gif

even if you get beat up you have to do something

Last edited:
classic example of street smarts vs book smarts...

unless its my fam or bro bro...i ain't giving no one 6800$ on a promise to appear...

foh b...

you take an L because you got thirsty and greedy...

this

Back
Top Bottom