School me on the luxury jeep wrangler

And dude is saying im mad cause I drive an Si. :lol:

Im literally just responding to everything hes saying and not once am I crying about it. Sheesh.

That's my beef with the new ram 1500s they're trying to turn it into a lil cute pickup truck

82205 miles to be exact 
glasses.gif

she has 90,600 now  ......everything works and shes really fast....leather feels great too and that carbon fiber roof 
embarassed.gif

Copped a 2015 gc 7 months ago. No complaints. Loving it more and more but that tire video. Legit scary

Oh yeah, don't forget that da hemi magnum will be worth 500k in 20 years.
listen laugh all you want but I think ninjahood was on to something bout 2008 srt magnum being a collectors car, they only made them for only one year so there limited, and there going to stop making hellcats at the end of 2018 so the charger and challenger hellcat and soon to be GC trackhawk will become a collectors item in the future

Jeeps were fly up until the mid 90's then they fell off trend and quality wise. The last five years or so they been making a clean comeback. I'm not mad at jeep at all. And as much as I love me a Benz anything the Jeep looks wise is by far the cleanest out of the bunch on here.
pimp.gif

The GC looks masculine. The rest look feminine. They are targeted at soccer moms

jeep-grand-cherokee-srt-8-2012-c711603042013164402_1.jpg

01-2016-bmw-x5-xdrive40e-review-1.jpg

Mercedes-Benz_ML_350_BlueTEC_(W_166)_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht,_17._M%C3%A4rz_2012,_D%C3%BCsseldorf.jpg

Lexus-RX-450-hyrbid-fsport-styles-overview-1204x555-LEXRXGMY160105.jpg

listen laugh all you want but I think ninjahood was on to something bout 2008 srt magnum being a collectors car, they only made them for only one year so there limited, and there going to stop making hellcats at the end of 2018 so the charger and challenger hellcat and soon to be GC trackhawk will become a collectors item in the future
U right...Can rarely find a srt8 available anywhere from 08. 09 G8 gxp are still going for 30racks + :smokin

Last edited:
Listen the m3 is cool and all but your seriously a fool if you think a srt grand Cherokee won't hold its value just as good or if not better than your m3, the hemi doesn't depreciate like other cars at all, 2007 srt GC going for 20 racks on a bad day, good higher

My 08 srt GC is still valued at 25-28k trade in

Woah the new GC is trash. Their engineers need fired.

I wanted one too. Not now. 4 runner easily. Better resale, more space, less junk engineering

Yeah, the new GC looks like a grocery getter. Even my wife said the same thing outta the clear blue a few days ago. :lol:

Terrible. Gimme that more traditional Jeep shape back.

I love my Jeep. I've had it for a year. Not balling with the srt8 but the hemi is marvelous. Like @nycposite said that gas is a beast. I don't like the newer body styles so I got the last year before they changed it.
View media item 1882213View media item 1882214View media item 1882215View media item 1882216
Keeping an eye out on new models if they change the body style. I'm really interested in the new 4Runner. But I know I need a sedan so I'm looking at a bmw, tesla, Audi, Benz or jag for the next pickup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom