Scottie Pippen Appreciation (2010 Basketball HOF Inductee + Own Statue)

my favorite player of all time. for some reason loved his game and remember doing a book report on him in 2nd or 3rd grade

Originally Posted by superswag

[h1]Bulls to honor Pippen with statue inside United Center[/h1]
"Words really can’t express my feelings," Pippen told Bulls.com. "It’s an unbelievable honor and truly amazing. It’s something you dream of as a kid growing up, but you can never foresee those childhood fantasies becoming reality."

pippen_100825.jpg

"My playing years went by so fast, but I’m happy I was able to make my mark on the game," said Pippen. "It’s hard to take a deep breath and look back on it all. At the same time, you are always trying to get to the next level and accomplish something new."
(Nathaniel S. Butler/NBAE/Getty Images)

Scottie Pippen | Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame | Class of 2010

By Adam +!#*@ | 08.25.10

The Chicago Bulls have plans to unveil a bronze statue of Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen that will be displayed permanently in the United Center at some point towards the end of the 2010-11 season.

“Not only is Scottie Pippen one of the greatest players to ever wear a Bulls uniform, but he’s among the best players in history of the league to play the game,

Originally Posted by superswag

[h1]Bulls to honor Pippen with statue inside United Center[/h1]
"Words really can’t express my feelings," Pippen told Bulls.com. "It’s an unbelievable honor and truly amazing. It’s something you dream of as a kid growing up, but you can never foresee those childhood fantasies becoming reality."

pippen_100825.jpg

"My playing years went by so fast, but I’m happy I was able to make my mark on the game," said Pippen. "It’s hard to take a deep breath and look back on it all. At the same time, you are always trying to get to the next level and accomplish something new."
(Nathaniel S. Butler/NBAE/Getty Images)

Scottie Pippen | Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame | Class of 2010

By Adam +!#*@ | 08.25.10

The Chicago Bulls have plans to unveil a bronze statue of Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen that will be displayed permanently in the United Center at some point towards the end of the 2010-11 season.

“Not only is Scottie Pippen one of the greatest players to ever wear a Bulls uniform, but he’s among the best players in history of the league to play the game,

Back
Top Bottom