scripture of the day

apparently he is trolling, but last time I checked trolls are never so invested.
Yep, a troll is an internet term for someone you don't agree with..... am I rite or am i rite?
I agree that "troll" is one of the most grossly overused/misused bits of internet terminology, but right now you're fitting the description of someone posting inflammatory statements in order to provoke emotional responses and disrupt the topic at hand.  That's trolling, papi.

I'm an agnostic but I love this quote. Don't know if it's already been posted.

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.

I'm an agnostic but I love this quote. Don't know if it's already been posted.

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.

That's from the prophet Ray Lewis..

He ruined that verse for me..

Last edited:
So you're idea of a "god given right" to have different beliefs is to act like a fool?

I was being sarcastic.
To have different beliefs is a luxury. I can't talk like this in certain countries, that IS a problem.

It is a problem, but that is not the reason behind this thread. This thread is for people with religious beliefs, mostly Christian, to share scriptures and motivation. It is not meant for you to derail it with whatever you are doing.

Problems in third world countries, and this thread have nothing in common. Get over it, and get over yourself.

You have your own beliefs, Im proud of you. Share them in a thread of your own instead of taking over this one with your foolishness. You are not promoting anything positive so what are you doing? You are acting like a buffoon. Make a thread of your own, go to TAN, or head out to BARNEZ AND NOBILI for a few hours.

I agree that "troll" is one of the most grossly overused/misused bits of internet terminology, but right now you're fitting the description of someone posting inflammatory statements in order to provoke emotional responses and disrupt the topic at hand.  That's trolling, papi.

Allow me to redefine a troll. A troll is someone who gets emotional and considers somebody's sincere opinions on a topic inflammatory.

It is a problem, but that is not the reason behind this thread. This thread is for people with religious beliefs, mostly Christian, to share scriptures and motivation. It is not meant for you to derail it with whatever you are doing.

Problems in third world countries, and this thread have nothing in common. Get over it, and get over yourself.

You have your own beliefs, Im proud of you. Share them in a thread of your own instead of taking over this one with your foolishness. You are not promoting anything positive so what are you doing? You are acting like a buffoon. Make a thread of your own, go to TAN, or head out to BARNEZ AND NOBILI for a few hours.

This thread is about biblical quotes boy, I posted some and posted my own interpretations. NT isn't christian dating.

Notice you don't contribute to this thread in a positive way. Notice that you like to stir the pot and be disrespectful. Notice you continue to post in this thread knowing that people have voiced their opinion on your trolling status. Also note that even if you try to reverse troll and start trying to "contribute" to the thread, we will know it's completely insincere and sarcastic, and therefore, trolling. Please exit the thread.

Notice you don't contribute to this thread in a positive way. Notice that you like to stir the pot and be disrespectful. Notice you continue to post in this thread knowing that people have voiced their opinion on your trolling status. Also note that even if you try to reverse troll and start trying to "contribute" to the thread, we will know it's completely insincere and sarcastic, and therefore, trolling. Please exit the thread.

Um here is my positive contribution.

Don't kill, don't steal, don't own another human being, don't treat women like crap.-Anton LaVEY, chapter 16, line 12

Notice you still haven't blocked me....:nerd:

Last edited:
Um here is my positive contribution.

Don't kill, don't steal, don't own another human being, don't treat women like crap.-Anton LaVEY, chapter 16, line 12
I generally agree with just about everything you post, but you're really just embarrassing yourself right now.  You're already in a hole.  Why dig deeper?

Anton Lavey's home. 
laugh.gif
Take the high road, papi.  Laughing at the poor and misfortunate is very unchristian-like.

Take the high road, papi.  Laughing at the poor and misfortunate is very unchristian-like.
I'm not laughing at his misfortune. He is the founder of the church of Satan. His home (that house) is where the church was being held.

Im laughing at the concept of following a man's beliefs on how to live a successful life, when he clearly did not live one himself.
My mistake, papi...but who's to say success necessarily needs to be measured in terms of dollars and cents?

I'm not laughing at his misfortune. He is the founder of the church of Satan. His home (that house) is where the church was being held.

Im laughing at the concept of following a man's beliefs on how to live a successful life, when he clearly did not live one himself.
My mistake, papi...but who's to say success necessarily needs to be measured in terms of dollars and cents?
people who quote their highschool 40 times?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom