Scumbag Kevin Love.

Originally Posted by What up

Let's be honest.

We've all wanted to stomp on Luis Scola's face.

laugh.gif

I think a fine is in order here but no suspensions.

Originally Posted by BennyBlanko

it was a dirty play but he didn't "stomp" on his face. it looked more like he grazed scola's face with his shin as a result of stepping on his chest while moving forward.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

it was a dirty play but he didn't "stomp" on his face. it looked more like he grazed scola's face with his shin as a result of stepping on his chest while moving forward.

indifferent.gif

Dude looked down at his face picked up his foot and tried to aim that $#@! at his skull.

I mean throwing him down on the floor wasn't enough ?

and again how the hell did the refs miss BOTH actions ?

It takes very little to throw Scola on the floor.

Strong gravitational pull with that one.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Suspend him for 5 games and take away his All-Star spot. Bet that's the last time he stomps on someone's face

u mad?

ya u mad

Originally Posted by JCity

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by DIGITALJORDAN

Get over it. NBA is full of babies. I miss old school NBA where if you threw a ball at someone benches were clearing. Nothing wrong with a little dirty play.
What is funny though is, Suh stomps on a guys arm and the world goes crazy calling him a dirty player.  K.Love stomps on a guys face and it is just the NBA going back to the way the game used to be played
eyes.gif

Valid point. 
Not a fan of the play definitely should see a fine & suspension from this play. This also furthers my hate of K.Love since his hs days.
Its valid but Suh got on cleats man, and he is known as a hot head.
laugh.gif

Kevin Love, not so much.

Love didnt "stomp" on Scola. I think the intent was to step on him, but stomping (forceful kicking down) was not what he was doing (like what Suh did).

*waits for airblaster to argue*

There should be no excuses for Love. That is a dangerous move. The way his head ricocheted off the floor, Scola could have had a concussion or worse a hematoma.

In the NBA these days, you look at ref wrong and can get thrown out. This dude better get some serious punishment.

Coward move if done in retaliation. That gif with Rubio just makes me even more mad. Clearly a suspension should be given.

lost a lot of respect for love. that was unnecessary.
30t6p3b.gif

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but after his comments about not signing with Jay Williams, I'm pretty sure he's a little off.

Definite heel turn for Love. Except in real life, you can't switch between heel and face. Once you're a heel, always a heel

Originally Posted by dland24

Love didnt "stomp" on Scola. I think the intent was to step on him, but stomping (forceful kicking down) was not what he was doing (like what Suh did).

*waits for airblaster to argue*
laugh.gif

He clearly had the intent to step on him, he was about to step over and his shin grazed his face then it was just like screw it and he brought his foot back down on his face/chest.  Along with the flagrant foul that took Scola to the ground that is worse than what Suh did. 

May have tripped due to Scola putting his arms up has he stepped over. Maybe didnt it on purpose. Either way its meh.

Originally Posted by Demps

indifferent.gif

Dude looked down at his face picked up his foot and tried to aim that $#@! at his skull.

I mean throwing him down on the floor wasn't enough ?

and again how the hell did the refs miss BOTH actions ?
love did foul him with a hack on the first play, but i'm pretty sure if a 250 pound kevin love "stomped" on someone's face that there would be a lot more visible damage. i watched the play a few times and didn't see it. regardless, i'm not condoning it  and believe he should be suspended. it's hard not to like <artest> luiiiiiiiis scola </artest>

Originally Posted by PMatic

Kevin Love made the complete heel turn last night.

rickytutut.gif

Both of them look like clowns trying way too hard.

Or a couple of buddies joking around. Sorry you have no friends. Bum. I've seen, done and had things done way worse to me on the basketball court. STOMPED on his face? No, if he did that Scola would have some broken bones/missing teeth. He did step on it a little though.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by PMatic

Kevin Love made the complete heel turn last night.

rickytutut.gif

Both of them look like clowns trying way too hard.

Or a couple of buddies joking around. Sorry you have no friends. Bum. I've seen, done and had things done way worse to me on the basketball court. STOMPED on his face? No, if he did that Scola would have some broken bones/missing teeth. He did step on it a little though.

laugh.gif
You mad cause I continue to son you in the Knicks and Asap threads ?

Back
Top Bottom