Scumbag Kevin Love.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by PMatic

Kevin Love made the complete heel turn last night.
JR: What the hell is this? What the hell is this?  For the love of God.. someone tell me this isn't happening! God almighty! Why? Why like this?
images

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  The only thing missing was Stone Cold rolling through the area and hitting Love with a Stunner.

Originally Posted by dland24

Love didnt "stomp" on Scola. I think the intent was to step on him, but stomping (forceful kicking down) was not what he was doing (like what Suh did).

*waits for airblaster to argue*
Exactly. HUGE difference between Suh holding dude down, and then stomping on him as he walks away with cleats. That was def a dirty foul, the step (not stomp) was not that serious, but pretty grimy if he did intact intend to step on his face rather than his chest. With that said, it's pretty clear by Scolas reaction that there was reason behind it. With the pace in the NBA there's a lot we don't see as fans, a lot of players do dirty things we never see, perhaps Scola is one of them and Love just got tired of it. Then again I know just as little as all of you do, so I can't be sure. Refs definitely blew it though

Originally Posted by djuzi05

There should be no excuses for Love. That is a dangerous move. The way his head ricocheted off the floor, Scola could have had a concussion or worse a hematoma.

In the NBA these days, you look at ref wrong and can get thrown out. This dude better get some serious punishment.

Dudes be getting into fights all the time, multiple blows to the head, etc and they just come away with some battle wounds. No biggie. Go home, take a shower, put a band-aid on and go back on Facebook. No biggie at all.

What about MMA fighters? Serious blows to the head from trained fighters, boxing as well. Go shower, get some ice, call it a day.

Now when someone in the NBA gets a little graze to the face, its a concussion or hematoma.
laugh.gif
Soft written all over it.

And seriously, that was a  "stomp?" Again, soft.

I didn't see much in that stamp. Looked like he knew where Scola's head was at and then tapped him below the chin just to let him know he was gonna be in London in 2012.

That looked like a deliberate foul though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by PMatic

Kevin Love made the complete heel turn last night.

rickytutut.gif

Both of them look like clowns trying way too hard.

Or a couple of buddies joking around. Sorry you have no friends. Bum. I've seen, done and had things done way worse to me on the basketball court. STOMPED on his face? No, if he did that Scola would have some broken bones/missing teeth. He did step on it a little though.

laugh.gif
 @ Telling him he has no friends because of what he said.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Love didnt "stomp" on Scola. I think the intent was to step on him, but stomping (forceful kicking down) was not what he was doing (like what Suh did).

Exactly. HUGE difference between Suh holding dude down, and then stomping on him as he walks away with cleats. That was def a dirty foul, the step (not stomp) was not that serious, but pretty grimy if he did intact intend to step on his face rather than his chest. With that said, it's pretty clear by Scolas reaction that there was reason behind it. With the pace in the NBA there's a lot we don't see as fans, a lot of players do dirty things we never see, perhaps Scola is one of them and Love just got tired of it. Then again I know just as little as all of you do, so I can't be sure. Refs definitely blew it though
Scola got punked by D.Fish last year, and didn't do anything. Maybe he's just not that kind of guy.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by Wade187

Scola got punked by D.Fish last year, and didn't do anything. Maybe he's just not that kind of guy.

Almost forgot about that dirty ^@%# Fisher pulled, especially when it was the biggest clowns on the team then (Odom & Walton) instigating
that the entire time.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by djuzi05

There should be no excuses for Love. That is a dangerous move. The way his head ricocheted off the floor, Scola could have had a concussion or worse a hematoma.

In the NBA these days, you look at ref wrong and can get thrown out. This dude better get some serious punishment.

Dudes be getting into fights all the time, multiple blows to the head, etc and they just come away with some battle wounds. No biggie. Go home, take a shower, put a band-aid on and go back on Facebook. No biggie at all.

What about MMA fighters? Serious blows to the head from trained fighters, boxing as well. Go shower, get some ice, call it a day.

Now when someone in the NBA gets a little graze to the face, its a concussion or hematoma.
laugh.gif
Soft written all over it.

And seriously, that was a  "stomp?" Again, soft.
But bro he could have suffered a hematoma!

Exactly.

It definitely was dirty, but Cyber Smoke ya gotta just calm down. Would you really be this angry if you weren't a fan of the Rockets?

Blatant attempt by Scola to trip KLove with his forehead. Don't think it warrants a suspension, but the league should keep an eye on Scola, as this can be dangerous if performed against someone with a lighter foot.

I'm sorry but anybody who does it should be suspended a game. LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Rose, Love, Reggie Evans, Jeremy Lin...WHOEVER.

It's literally adding insult to injury.  It's the disrespect for another player by stepping on his head, that's like spitting in his face.  It's unacceptable. Punk move.

Players are never going to come out and say they're upset about these incidents (at least to the media). They know better than that. It doesn't make it right though.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Players are never going to come out and say they're upset about these incidents (at least to the media).

Yeah... not true.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Exactly.

It definitely was dirty, but Cyber Smoke ya gotta just calm down. Would you really be this angry if you weren't a fan of the Rockets?

You got me bro im definitely biased because im a fan of the Rockets
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom