Sean Hannity would be Waterboarded for Charity (Post #4 embedded vid, won't let it in post 1)

To prove Waterboarding is not Torture, Hannity says for charity he will be Waterboarded..
roll.gif
roll.gif

Post 4 is the embedded videos

Fox News is to News what John Rocker is to baseball

To Hannity I say...

And the only Reputable Person on Fox News has one things to say......

edit: embed isn't working

Our image is so tainted in the world right now because of Bush and his associates.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

http://www.youtube.com/v/4LPubUCJv58&hl=en&fs=1

Hitchens experienced it.� He didn't last more than a few moments.

I think it's particularly interesting to see Christopher Hitchens call waterboarding torture, because he is a man who isn't fond of Muslims.
i agree with him not being fond of muslims, but then again he isn't fond of religious people in general.

but ill give him this Hitchens is no punk journalist. A few months back he got beatdown in Lebanon for mouthing off to some political thugs.

I'd love to see Hannity get waterboarded in the same manner as a terror suspect.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

essential is like the democratic version of tbone
I'm like the Democratic Version of TBone.. How so? I don't create millions of topics on Obama, or on Bush, or on Conservatives or PoliticsI've created 3 topics in about a year of Niketalk..

This is a story that is interesting. A man says Waterboarding is not torture, says he would agree to be Waterboarded, be like Hitchens and do it, I added inthe Fact that Hannity is nonsense, because what he said was nonsense.

I do concede my points when I feel I was looking at something in the wrong way, I do listen to the other side and give an open mind to their argument.

I do not act Holier than Thou, and push my opinion on people, I state my point where I think someone else's point is incorrect or misguided. I don'ttell people NO LIBERALISM IS THE ONLY RIGHT ANSWER,

So judge if you want but young man I am no TBone. I know my crap stinks like everyone else and I will admit I am wrong at some points, and I do tell peoplewhen they made a better point than I did.

edit: damn man I'm honored you wasted your 5000th post on me, well appreciated.
roll.gif

This dude sean is at it again I see...I really wish he would subject himself to this.

To add to my point I didn't want to edit again. I AM REALLY THE MOST LIBERAL PERSON ON NT? REALLY? That is funny.

Let me laugh at you now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Originally Posted by DL2352

I wonder if Hannity will really do it.
He won't.
He talked pretty big though, talking about how he'll do it for charity and just downplaying the act. There's no way liberal talking headsare going to let this go without some kind of reaction. What could Hannity say to weasel himself out of this? It is, after all, just a simulated situation withsome water right?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I didn't read anything you wrote. You typed all that out for nothing.

So you state a point unwilling to back it up because you can't... Ok... Very credible..

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Sean Hannity...
pimp.gif

The part where he tries to be A BIG MAN or the part where he chickens out from trying to be A BIG MAN?

Back
Top Bottom