sean taylor shot?

I hope im wrong butg I heard sean taylor was robbed and shot at his home I miami.

appearantly he is "fighting for his life"

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/11/26/washington-********-safety-sean-taylor-shot/

frown.gif
tired.gif
hope ST is alright.

There are a lot of conflicting reports...

ProFootballTalk.com:

POSTED 10:06 a.m. EST, November 26, 2007

SEAN TAYLOR "FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE"

******** safety Sean Taylor has been shot in Florida, a source with knowledge of the situation tells us. He currently is in critical condition and, per the source, is "fighting for his life".

Taylor spent Sunday night in his Florida home with his girlfriend and infant daughter. A robbery occurred, and Taylor was shot in the leg by one of the invaders.

The bullet severed his femoral artery. He currently is in surgery.

Taylor, the fifth overall pick in the 2005 draft, was in Florida to get a second opinion on an injured knee.

Some places have said it was Jason Taylor's brother Sean....not Sean Taylor of the Skins.

Hope it wasnt him that was shot. One of my fave players and I hadnt heard about him in any kind of stuff lately.

well the story is on the espn.com. but i duno if that makes it credible or not. either way, im prayin for him.

No, its the ********' Sean Taylor , just saw it on ESPN. Hope he pulls through

Makes me wonder if this is any retaliation for the ATV incident from 2-3 years ago....I really don't know what else to say....I hope the kid pullsthrough...people on the skins board say he got hit in a major artery and had to be medivaced (sp?) to the hospital...not good at all

damn
frown.gif

he was one of my favorite miami players.....i hope he pulls through......damn

Damn, not good. I hope he comes thru ok. Best wishes to him and his family. No good if some punk**#$ is pullin triggers with infant babies in the house. Hope they find the dude.

He got hit in his femoral artery and lost a lot of blood, and is in critical condition. He was down in Miami getting a second opinion on his knee and he was athome with his gf and daughter when somebody tried to break into his house by prying the back door open. He went to investigate and they shot him twice in theleg/groin area. I'm seriously tearing up right now. Everybody please pray for him.

just horrible, esp with an infant....in the offseason and during....when does it stop?

Back
Top Bottom