Seattle Folks: How good is Ezells chicken?

best fried chicken ive had in the area, but people act like it will change your life haha, its fried chicken thats it, its good but there are definetly bettergems out there for food in seattle

Rolls are very good. The spicy chicken is damn good.

To put it in perspective. I wouldn't put Ezells in my top 10 as far as eateries but it's definitely #1 if we're craving fried chicken.

well put, lets turn this into a seattle eateries thread, lets get some of the top 10 eateries
i am a fan of
thai toms-the ave
hawaiin bbq- the ave
delaurentis-pike place market
the kau kau (spelling?)- china town
hot mamas pizza- guess capital hill? kinna off broadway
piecoras- on madison

anyone else have any other places they like? being from the eastside i know most of the places out there (yummy teriyaki, redmond, best teriyaki in the area)but dont know as many of the seattle places i usually play it safe at places i know i like

gotta get the spicy chicken strip....so good, but the cheapness of popeye's 1.99 two piece and biscuit got me right now lol

Thanks for the responses guys. Dumb question, but can you get a "bucket" of chicken like at KFC? or it is more like 2 piece combos and such?

spicy chicken strips w/ranch and those rolls are automatic good times

but it is a bit overrated...i mean it's just chicken

Ezell's is the best fried chicken spot in the area

Jone's BBQ is
pimp.gif
too

Seattle's Best Teriyaki in the Sodo area by Starbucks headquarters is good as hell too

you have to go to the correct one.
The Ezells by Garfield is by FAR the best of the chain.
Skyway is cool, and Renton Highlands is alright if youre in the area and just HAVE to have fried chicken.
But if you had to choose one to go to, I'd go to the joint by Garfield...but dont drive a Caddy. Apparently theyre shootin if you do

Originally Posted by joeman1515

well put, lets turn this into a seattle eateries thread, lets get some of the top 10 eateries
i am a fan of
thai toms-the ave
hawaiin bbq- the ave
piecoras- on madison

anyone else have any other places they like? being from the eastside i know most of the places out there (yummy teriyaki, redmond, best teriyaki in the area) but dont know as many of the seattle places i usually play it safe at places i know i like
How is d.i.c.k.'s not on your Best of Seattle list???
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joeman1515

i am a fan of
thai toms-the ave
hawaiin bbq- the ave
piecoras- on madison

anyone else have any other places they like? being from the eastside i know most of the places out there (yummy teriyaki, redmond, best teriyaki in the area) but dont know as many of the seattle places i usually play it safe at places i know i like
Piecora's isn't even the best pizza in seattle. A New York Pizza in North Seattle is the best. Even my best friend's mom, who is a NewYorker and complete pizza snob, says there is no better.

Romio's Pizza in Lake City >>>>

D.i.ck.'s makes my stomach qweeze these days...I can only eat it like a few times a year now
laugh.gif

I pass by the Ezells across from Garfield all the time, as I work down the street, but yet have to go there. I will make it my mission to go there before theschool year ends and I head back to Cali for the summer lol.

The one time I went to Ezell's was for a Fried Chicken & 40s night I did back in college. That was fun.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Romio's Pizza in Lake City >>>>

D.i.ck.'s makes my stomach qweeze these days...I can only eat it like a few times a year now
laugh.gif

I grew up in Seattle, but In-N-Out > *$*%'s... Ezell's rolls are no joke though; I remember waiting an extra 30 minutes one time because they ranout.

Back
Top Bottom