**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 20-18 | v. A's & Royals |

Surprisingly, only down by 1 run.

BUT.  Seager just got tossed... and we have 1 position player left on the bench.  Argued a 3rd strike call... Ump was supposedly a AAA call-up, if that matters.  I think Lloyd got tossed too.  Yikes. 

Bases-loaded, no outs... shallow fly... foul out... 

Lomo goes down 0-2... battles back to a full-count... walks.  Tied game.  Lol. 

Last edited:
Was listening to 710 after the game and they asked of the 3 who we assume are on the chopping block, who is mostly to get the ax when Austin Jackson comes back: Ackley, Weeks or Bloomquist.

I think it's Willie, but wouldn't mind it being either of the 3, which I think at some point -- hopefully sooner rather than later -- none of those 3 are on the roster. I'm assuming that Tai gets sent down once Kuma is healthy and then hopefully are starting pitching will be righted after that.

Changes seriously have to be made. I joke about the team sucking in all good fun, but really do know how long the season is and a season of runs, but this current circumstance seems different. This is supposed to be a team that pretty much went all-in for a WS birth and they don't even look like a WC contender. Each of those three individuals are not helping the cause. Hell, most of the team isn't helping the cause, but those three specifically are the worst of the worst. 

Last edited:
Each of those three individuals are not helping the cause. Hell, most of the team isn't helping the cause, but those three specifically are the worst of the worst. 

Cano is playing worse than a replacement level player. Let that sink in. This is year TWO of a 10 year, 240 million dollar contract and he has a whopping 1 homer a quarter into the season. Sorry but dude sucks balls right now. He's awful. He hits choppers or strikes out. Dude was a masher in pinstripes, and we get the guy trying to start earthquakes every at-bat

UNACCEPTABLE

Also, look around the league, lots of lineups with guys hitting .280, .256, etc. The Seattle freakin M's always have guys hitting .180, .167, #%^! is unreal man. :lol:

Was listening to 710 after the game and they asked of the 3 who we assume are on the chopping block, who is mostly to get the ax when Austin Jackson comes back: Ackley, Weeks or Bloomquist.

I think it's Willie, but wouldn't mind it being either of the 3, which I think at some point -- hopefully sooner rather than later -- none of those 3 are on the roster. I'm assuming that Tai gets sent down once Kuma is healthy and then hopefully are starting pitching will be righted after that.

Changes seriously have to be made. I joke about the team sucking in all good fun, but really do know how long the season is and a season of runs, but this current circumstance seems different. This is supposed to be a team that pretty much went all-in for a WS birth and they don't even look like a WC contender. Each of those three individuals are not helping the cause. Hell, most of the team isn't helping the cause, but those three specifically are the worst of the worst. 

Willie shouldnt have made the team to begin with but yeah eventually all 3 need to go unless by the grace of God Ack starts hitting.

Its definitely different this year and I still hope they can have that one stretch of playing well heading into mid Summer but so many things are broken in all facets...when it was only 1 issue really last year.

its crazy how this team has more question marks than it did last year

The holes came from player performance and the GM relying on guys that were unproven. In the end, Jack Z era ends in September if this team doesn't even snag a wildcard.

Miller in CF cuz why the **** not?
laugh.gif

Something's gotta give.

Maybe I've cursed Cano to this mediocre start?

If Ack won't shave the beard, it's the least I can do.

Plus I like looking at Charissa Thompson in a M's hat 
devil.gif

Last edited:
That's Clarissa Thompson I believe, actually has talent. Mariners are believed to be tied to almost everyone according to ESPN insiders LOL! They're also listed in top 5 for Tulo, with Taijuan, Brad, and gabby Guerrero as chips.

You got a thing for blonde white womanz don't cha?
nerd.gif
 I dont discriminate 

Angie has my heart doe 

Shouldawent after that blonde in the team shop
and the drunk girl tbh [emoji]128528[/emoji]
laugh.gif

Could have had a wine drinking buddy
I'll find her next Summit. 
That's Clarissa Thompson I believe, actually has talent. Mariners are believed to be tied to almost everyone according to ESPN insiders LOL! They're also listed in top 5 for Tulo, with Taijuan, Brad, and gabby Guerrero as chips.
I wonder if Z has the guts to give up on his guys.

Back
Top Bottom