SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Only time Tarvaris smiled was when he was talking about his mom.
laugh.gif

I was trying to figure out those other two Q's. #5 was Zac Lee from Nebraska, #13 was Josh Portis from Cal, Pacific. Not sure if those two will stick.

Only time Tarvaris smiled was when he was talking about his mom.
laugh.gif

I was trying to figure out those other two Q's. #5 was Zac Lee from Nebraska, #13 was Josh Portis from Cal, Pacific. Not sure if those two will stick.

Have fun!
laugh.gif

Oh and the first time Sidney's open on a deep route.... expect #7 to rear back and chuck the ball wildly out of the field of play.

#tsuckinanutshell

Have fun!
laugh.gif

Oh and the first time Sidney's open on a deep route.... expect #7 to rear back and chuck the ball wildly out of the field of play.

#tsuckinanutshell

To my Hawks fans in here, way the hell have we kept Kelly Jennings for so long anyway??? Dude should just be renamed Highway 21.
He's been beat deep more than Gianna Michaels, it's ridiculous watching him sprint 5 yards behind receivers all the way to the endzone

To my Hawks fans in here, way the hell have we kept Kelly Jennings for so long anyway??? Dude should just be renamed Highway 21.
He's been beat deep more than Gianna Michaels, it's ridiculous watching him sprint 5 yards behind receivers all the way to the endzone

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif

Schfter - After Seahawks asked LB Lofa Tatupu to take a paycut, he asked them to release him. The team now plans to do so, albeit reluctantly.

WOW
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Way to treat a overachieving workhorse who was our obvious defensive leader and heart of the team.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Heard the eagles are looking at him too
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Schfter - After Seahawks asked LB Lofa Tatupu to take a paycut, he asked them to release him. The team now plans to do so, albeit reluctantly.

WOW
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Way to treat a overachieving workhorse who was our obvious defensive leader and heart of the team.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

WOW
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
....what the ^@)#????

He's one of the premier guys on the team, he's the LAST person they should have asked to take a pay cut. They should have thought about that
before they wasted money on TJ Housh, and giving a huge chunk to Sidney Rice   

Originally Posted by Law3001

WOW
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
....what the ^@)#????

He's one of the premier guys on the team, he's the LAST person they should have asked to take a pay cut. They should have thought about that
before they wasted money on TJ Housh, and giving a huge chunk to Sidney Rice   

Yeah Lofa hasn't been himself for years now after his injuries and his pops passing...still didn't want to see him go though
30t6p3b.gif

He can still play just not to the level he used to, plus he brought leadership to our D

I'm sure teams will be interested but does he really expect other teams will pay him anymore than what we were going to?

so now we NEED a CB and an inside linebacker
30t6p3b.gif

This needs to happen ASAP
eek.gif

ClaytonESPN John Clayton 

Osi would still like to go to Seattle in a trade

http://twitter.com/#!/ClaytonESPN/status/97714146631630848

Yeah Lofa hasn't been himself for years now after his injuries and his pops passing...still didn't want to see him go though
30t6p3b.gif

He can still play just not to the level he used to, plus he brought leadership to our D

I'm sure teams will be interested but does he really expect other teams will pay him anymore than what we were going to?

so now we NEED a CB and an inside linebacker
30t6p3b.gif

This needs to happen ASAP
eek.gif

ClaytonESPN John Clayton 

Osi would still like to go to Seattle in a trade

http://twitter.com/#!/ClaytonESPN/status/97714146631630848

Don't really care too much that Tatupu is gone. Sure the leadership will be missed but dude is just not the same. Whenever I would see him play last year he just seemed WAY too slow, he wasn't making that many plays as he used to.

Wow, if they picked up Osi that would be huge. I heard the Giants want a 2nd rounder though, not sure if he's worth that. I would be fine with them giving up a 3rd.

Don't really care too much that Tatupu is gone. Sure the leadership will be missed but dude is just not the same. Whenever I would see him play last year he just seemed WAY too slow, he wasn't making that many plays as he used to.

Wow, if they picked up Osi that would be huge. I heard the Giants want a 2nd rounder though, not sure if he's worth that. I would be fine with them giving up a 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom