SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Cam frequently calls audibles. 
Wilson does as well, anyone who watches the Hawks weekly can tell you that. And if you watched the NFCCG Sound FX clips, you can see Pete tell Wilson he can do what ever he wants in that last drive(as in he can call whatever he wants). Wilson has a lot of control on the offense, but unfortunately, in this instance, he didn't have an option aside from what was called.

Last edited:
Cam Newton sucks and makes bad decisions on almost every series
laugh.gif

Yeah, but I bet Cam wouldn't have made that pass on the 1. 

This ain't even about that, and I'm not trying to stir **** up, but it's crazy how the game ended. 

No disrespect. 

Last edited:
There was nothing wrong with passing on that play. In fact it was smart. What was not smart was throwing to the middle of the field.

The downside of receivers running picks is that you can't clearly see what's going on behind the pick. I'm guessing that's what happened to Wilson. He couldn't clearly see the defender and thought he had an easy TD.

No idea why you don't call a safe goalline play, such as a playaction followed by rollout. Worst case you throw it away or run out of bounds.

Cam Newton wouldn't have ever been there
laugh.gif
and if he did because 30 team planes crashed than yes he would have
grin.gif

Cam doesnt make that throw because your staff doesnt call it either in the first place
Yeah, the Panthers usually run it, but there could also be a situation like the niners game where you get stuffed at the one. 

But again we don't have a beast like Marshawn back there. 

Cam Newton wouldn't have ever been there :lol: and if he did because 30 team planes crashed than yes he would have

>D

Cam doesnt make that throw because your staff doesnt call it either in the first place

Yeah, the Panthers usually run it, but there could also be a situation like the niners game where you get stuffed at the one. 

But again we don't have a beast like Marshawn back there. 

and the Seahawks usually run it too

and the fact you said that you guys dont have a beast mode in the backfield proves the point

you dont go away from who you are..just like the Panthers wouldnt have even without a beast mode..because they know its their best bet

you take those odds everytime

Last edited:
If they wanted Wilson to have the glory, he should have just kept it and ran it in like he did against GB

Last edited:
If they wanted Wilson to have thew glory, he should have just kept it and ran it in like he did against GB

I really hope that playcall wasn't to deter Marshawn from possibly getting MVP. That would be weak and embarrassing. Still, awful playcall. I would have respected 2-3 straight running plays and getting stuffed vs what happened. It still feels like a nightmare. I never thought anything would be worse than Lillard's shot over Parsons, Rosen-copter, nor that fail mary right into the Jags' hands. Had i watched the Super Bowl by myself, I would've easily destroyed half my house. Some of my fam in Seattle were on speaker phone and I could hear the disappointment and disbelief in them. And my mom and sis, decked out in ET3 and Wilson gear, just completely crushed, and neither are even that into football. This loss will sit with me for a looooong time.

Bad day all around for fans and the team. Starting with that dude who flew out to Arizona. Story was he bought tickets from a broker, but when he got there he was told that they could not fulfill his order. Lane with the hand injury, Avril with a concussion. Man...

day later and I still can't get over this ****..We had that man !!!! Pete Carroll will never hear the end of this. and Bevell has ruined any chances of him being hired as a Head Coach. i only pray that the team will stay together. take it to the chin and get ready for next year.. jeez  horrible horrible play calling. 

Last edited:
Wilson does as well, anyone who watches the Hawks weekly can tell you that. And if you watched the NFCCG Sound FX clips, you can see Pete tell Wilson he can do what ever he wants in that last drive(as in he can call whatever he wants). Wilson has a lot of control on the offense, but unfortunately, in this instance, he didn't have an option aside from what was called.

Is that sarcasm bro?? Cus......I have a hard time believing that one.

Is that sarcasm bro?? Cus......I have a hard time believing that one.
Dude has the playchart on his left arm to call plays. But maybe I shouldn't of said "a lot" of control of the offense, more like he has input (obviously) and some control of play calling and ability to audible/check, that was my fault. But even then, aside from Peyton Manning, pretty much every QB lets their OC/HC handle most of the play calling.

Last edited:
My point exactly...I'm saying, (sarcasm) how he didn't have an option. Qbs always have an option..He actually had another option which was pull it down n run.

Mehh. I see a new Avi in your future
Cus I think he was exactly "like that"..

Last edited:
My point exactly...I'm saying, (sarcasm) how he didn't have an option. Qbs always have an option..He actually had another option which was pull it down n run.
Well that's obviously beside the point of the original quote, with the original point being that he didn't have an option to audible or to check. And sure he has the option to run just like how every time Marshawn Lynch touches the ball, he has the option to pass. It's a pretty ridiculous "point"...

Dude does not have time to waste to just sit around and scramble, dude cannot take a sack or get tackled in bounds... and even then, where do you expect him to run? It's not like he had a clear running lane straight to the end zone...

Originally Posted by Ishnaga  

Mehh. I see a new Avi in your future
Cus I think he was exactly "like that"..
Is this supposed to make sense?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom