SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

They had the SuperBowl replay on at the gym today and I couldn't watch it made me sick! Gonna take a long time to get over this game but the future is still bright for our team.

so if the Marshawn extension is true who's gone?

Im still confused JS declaring Maxwell a priority...assumed he was gone but idk

Miller is probably gone...Carp too

Mebane?

This year's draft...stop undervaluing a big WR (Matthews showed that...Rice did too)...gain depth on both sides of the line

Last edited:
The only bright spot I can take from this situation is the Patriots fans weren't sweating the Tyree catch anymore which at the time must have also felt like a massive dagger to the franchise too considering they were undefeated and shooting for immortality.

We just need to bounce back instantly and keep winning..not like the 49ers and their closed window....eventually we will in another and all will be forgotten from that POS game from the other day.

so if the Marshawn extension is true who's gone?

Im still confused JS declaring Maxwell a priority...assumed he was gone but idk

Miller is probably gone...Carp too

Mebane?

This year's draft...stop undervaluing a big WR (Matthews showed that...Rice did too)...gain depth on both sides of the line
Why would Maxwell not be a priority?

would love to have him back and dont disagree with him being one

but Im just wondering how the $$$ will work

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 45m 45 minutes ago
How much of a beast is #Seahawks S Earl Thomas? Played in Super Bowl with a separated shoulder & torn labrum. Having surgery, out 6-8 months

Regardless of the final play, more and more I'm beginning to the think the Seahawks ran into a lot of bad luck. Brady had done nothing on snaps when Avril was in the game, and he was out for good when Brady got on a roll. Add in the fact Earl and Kam were playing with major injuries and Lane had gone down already, I'm surprised the LOB was even walking by the 4th quarter.

Not leaking how bad the injury situations were shows just how beastly this team is. :smokin

I consider Tall Tee a goner as well, he has to be garnering interest from other teams and will likely be getting a big pay day.

Earl Thomas will need a loooooong recovery after surgery to his torn labrum. The Madden Curse is real and hit this team at the worst possible time :smh:

I'm moving on to the draft and free agency bc if I keep dwelling on the game it's just depress me even more haha. What're some things you think they need to address when Free Agency starts? For sure we need some WR help

Last edited:
Oh and yall thought I was playing bout them superbowl gear, I'm flying to Kenya next month inbetween work I'm gonna be on a Raiders of the lost Ark quest

Probably isnt worth mentioning because it's not going to happen (and it's from B/R) but Suh supposedly interested in Seattle.

Probably isnt worth mentioning because it's not going to happen (and it's from B/R) but Suh supposedly interested in Seattle.
Jason Cole is a pretty reputable dude though. It's not some random B/R reporter, but yeah, odds are still pretty damn near impossible unless they do something crazy. Dude is from Portland and goes back often, so maybe he wants to be close to home. I also remember seeing reports that he liked or was interested in the Hawks during his draft process too.

Actual link:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...nts-to-sign-with-seahawks-raiders-may-overbid

Good to know it's actually legit source

Reading through Hsu's tweets...def. doesnt sound worth it

Back
Top Bottom