SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Wow are they all sold out already? I'm at work and got on at 10:02am, when clicking Register at http://trainingcamp.seahawks.com/ for any date it shows Quantity as unavailable.

Here's to hoping they open up a few more practices. Though those will probably get swooped up by season ticket holders or blue pride members :frown: 

Not me! Got on at 10:02am and nothing was left. Here's to hoping they add a few more sessions. Though seems like you have to be a season ticket holder or blue pride member to have a chance.

If yall havent been to training camp i wouldn't get to down :lol:

Pre-Season > Training camp in every single way possible

If yall havent been to training camp i wouldn't get to down
laugh.gif

True, lots of hype. Can't wait for regular season, probably go to one or two games this season.

Down in the Bay Area for vacation, found a few pairs of TR1 Sherman/Seahawks PE's at the San Leandro Nike clearance store.

Was considering buying a pair and then was goona see if he could sign it next time I saw him at LA Fitness.

Last edited:
Clicked Saturday August 1st the second it hit 10:00 am and got 2 tickets to training camp. Will also be hitting the Cowboys road game this year. :pimp:

I don't get the training camp hype either. I don't think people realize how boring it is to watch drills. It's cool for, like, five minutes, and then you're like "welp, this is it".

I don't get the training camp hype either. I don't think people realize how boring it is to watch drills. It's cool for, like, five minutes, and then you're like "welp, this is it".

Nah I mean it's cool it's damn near a sure thing to get somebody's autograph and there's always the potential of fights. Especially with this team.
But people who go to watch football will probably be disappointed

Not sure if there is a SEA basketball thread, but if anyone is interested, on July 10th at Key Arena, the Storm game at 7PM and the Pro-AM which is right after at 10PM is free with the code "SONICSARENA". Gotta buy tickets through the storm website and just use the promo code.

There is a service fee of $1.

Not sure if there is a SEA basketball thread, but if anyone is interested, on July 10th at Key Arena, the Storm game at 7PM and the Pro-AM which is right after at 10PM is free with the code "SONICSARENA". Gotta buy tickets through the storm website and just use the promo code.

There is a service fee of $1.

tried it, idk where to enter the promo code

tried it, idk where to enter the promo code
My bad, it was actually the ticket master website.

This was the email I got:
Dear Sonics Arena Supporter,

On Friday, July 10, the Seattle Storm are playing the Phoenix Mercury at KeyArena. After the game, homegrown NBA star Jamal Crawford is hosting the Seattle Pro-Am game featuring current local amateur athletes and NBA stars.

We’re partnering with the Storm in support of the Seattle Pro-Am, and are giving away tickets to this double header. Because you are an avid Sonics Arena supporter, we’d like to offer you four tickets.

Doors open at 5:30 with a $3 happy hour at KeyArena. The Storm game tips at 7 pm, with the Seattle Pro-Am game starting at 10 pm.

You can claim your tickets by CLICKING HERE, and entering promo code: SONICSARENA

Tickets are limited, so act quickly to reserve your seats. And thank you for supporting Sonics Arena!

— The Sonics Arena Group

Note: There is a $1 service charge per ticket. For additional questions please call
206-217-9622 and reference promo code SONICSARENA. 

Last edited:
Good looks bro :smokin
got to the payment screen and remembered I got my friends wedding rehearsal that day at 730 :lol: oh well

no brace or anything on that knee...good stuff. really important for him and russ to get on the same page.. couldn't really get any deep balls going last year when we drafted him to stretch the field

With Jimmy it should make players like Locket and Richardson have chances to have single coverage and burn the CB deep.
Key word should though, we do have Bevell

With Jimmy it should make players like Locket and Richardson have chances to have single coverage and burn the CB deep.
Key word should though, we do have Bevell

for sure. prich had single coverage sometimes but looked like him and russ didn't have the chemistry on the deep balls. i only remember that one grab vs the rams..honestly think russ isn't used to someone that runs that fast he needs to air it out a little more

for sure. prich had single coverage sometimes but looked like him and russ didn't have the chemistry on the deep balls. i only remember that one grab vs the rams..honestly think russ isn't used to someone that runs that fast he needs to air it out a little more
He's just very cautious of the ball, it's what they always preach. Even during the SB, Baldwin got Revis a good amount of times but Russ didn't let the ball out. Only dude he throws it up for consistently is Kearse and it usually works out aside from the NFCCG, but even then he got the long TD in OT.

I was gonna try to take my Dad to the Lions game as well (he's a Detroit native). Not at those prices though.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom