SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

I was gonna try to take my Dad to the Lions game as well (he's a Detroit native). Not at those prices though. :x

I'm trying to make the trip up there for that game.

When I went to the playoff game we played here in Dallas I waited until the very last minute on Stubhub and got great seats below face value.

Yall way more diehard than Cowboy fans or this a realistic possibility?

I'm trying to make the trip up there for that game.

When I went to the playoff game we played here in Dallas I waited until the very last minute on Stubhub and got great seats below face value.

Yall way more diehard than Cowboy fans or this a realistic possibility?
Its always possible, but the thirst for tickets up here is real. I'd be pretty damn surprised if you could score that deal at the Clink.

Man tickets for the Panthers game were outrageous too. Didn't buy any yesterday but still gonna be up there that weekend and might try and wait last min for tix but idk how that's gonna work out.

Single game tickets will be sold at CenturyLink Field, beginning at 10 am on Monday, July 20th. All tickets will be priced at $62.00 and will be located in the 300 level corners. Fans may purchase a total of four single-game tickets per person. For more specific details on the CenturyLink Field Event, please review our FAQ page here.
When do single game tickets go on-sale at CenturyLink Field?
Single game tickets will be available for purchase at CenturyLink Field on Monday, July 20th, beginning at 10:00 am.  Tickets will be sold through the NW Box Office.

When can I start to line-up at CenturyLink Field?

Guests will not be permitted on CenturyLink Field property until Sunday, July 19th, beginning at 6:00 pm.  Guests may line up at the NE gate, with the line extending north along the gates of the North Plaza.  Event Staff will begin distributing wristbands around 8:00 pm and will end at midnight.  The first 2,000 guests to arrive will be provided a numbered wristband after signing in with their photo ID.  Guests with wristbands may leave the premises, but must return between 8:00am and 9:00am on Monday, July 20th, to maintain their spot in line.  Wristbands are non-transferrable and having a wristband does not guarantee tickets, only your place in line.

How do I receive a wristband with assigned number in line?
Event Staff will begin distributing wristbands at CenturyLink Field on Sunday, July 19th around 8:00 pm and will end at midnight.  The first 2,000 guests to arrive will be provided a numbered wristband after signing in with their photo ID.   Guests with wristbands may leave the premises, but must return between 8:00am and 9:00am on Monday, July 20th, to maintain their spot in line.  Wristbands are non-transferrable and having a wristband does not guarantee tickets, only your place in line.

Can I camp overnight at CenturyLink Field to reserve a spot in line?
No.  Overnight camping is prohibited at CenturyLink Field

Where can I park for the Single Game Ticket On-Sale Event?
Complimentary Parking will be available in the CenturyLink Field Garage on Monday, July 20th, beginning at 6:00 am.  Fans arriving on Sunday, July 19th for wristband distribution will also find complimentary parking available in the CenturyLink Field Garage or street parking.

How many tickets will be available?
There will be 1,700 tickets available for each of our 10 home games.

Is there a limit on how many tickets I can purchase?
Fans who are 15 years of age and older with photo ID, can purchase up to 4 tickets total.  That can be 4 tickets for 1 game or split to 2 tickets for 2 games.

How much will the tickets cost?
Single game tickets sold at the CenturyLink Field On-Sale Event will be $62.00 each.  Tickets will be located in the 300 level corners.

What payment methods can be used to purchase?
The NW Box Office at CenturyLink Field will accept cash, check, and card payments - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.

How do I purchase ADA tickets?
There is a very limited number of ADA seats available.  ADA tickets will be sold by phone on Monday, July 20th, beginning at 10:00am.  Please call 206-682-2800 and your message will be returned in the order of it being received. 

Can I purchase at the stadium On-Sale Event if I’ve already purchased tickets at Ticketmaster.com?
The ticket inventory available during the Single Game Ticket On-Sale Event at CenturyLink Field is separate from the tickets on Ticketmaster.com.  Even if you’ve already purchased tickets at Ticketmaster.com, you can purchase during our stadium event; a total of 4 tickets per person.

How can I purchase tickets without attending the Single Game Ticket On-Sale Event at CenturyLink Field?
Single game tickets will be available to purchase online at Ticketmaster.com on Monday, July 13th, beginning at 10:00 am.  Tickets will be sold dynamically, at prices that fluctuate based on market value.  Fans may purchase a total of four tickets per transaction. 
http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/single-game-tickets

Last edited:
When do single game tickets go on-sale at CenturyLink Field?

Single game tickets will be available for purchase at CenturyLink Field on Monday, July 20th, beginning at 10:00 am.  Tickets will be sold through the NW Box Office.
When can I start to line-up at CenturyLink Field?

Guests will not be permitted on CenturyLink Field property until Sunday, July 19th, beginning at 6:00 pm.  Guests may line up at the NE gate, with the line extending north along the gates of the North Plaza.  Event Staff will begin distributing wristbands around 8:00 pm and will end at midnight.  The first 2,000 guests to arrive will be provided a numbered wristband after signing in with their photo ID.  Guests with wristbands may leave the premises, but must return between 8:00am and 9:00am on Monday, July 20th, to maintain their spot in line.  Wristbands are non-transferrable and having a wristband does not guarantee tickets, only your place in line.

How do I receive a wristband with assigned number in line?

Event Staff will begin distributing wristbands at CenturyLink Field on Sunday, July 19th around 8:00 pm and will end at midnight.  The first 2,000 guests to arrive will be provided a numbered wristband after signing in with their photo ID.   Guests with wristbands may leave the premises, but must return between 8:00am and 9:00am on Monday, July 20th, to maintain their spot in line.  Wristbands are non-transferrable and having a wristband does not guarantee tickets, only your place in line.

Can I camp overnight at CenturyLink Field to reserve a spot in line?

No.  Overnight camping is prohibited at CenturyLink Field

Where can I park for the Single Game Ticket On-Sale Event?

Complimentary Parking will be available in the CenturyLink Field Garage on Monday, July 20th, beginning at 6:00 am.  Fans arriving on Sunday, July 19th for wristband distribution will also find complimentary parking available in the CenturyLink Field Garage or street parking.

How many tickets will be available?

There will be 1,700 tickets available for each of our 10 home games.

Is there a limit on how many tickets I can purchase?

Fans who are 15 years of age and older with photo ID, can purchase up to 4 tickets total.  That can be 4 tickets for 1 game or split to 2 tickets for 2 games.

How much will the tickets cost?

Single game tickets sold at the CenturyLink Field On-Sale Event will be $62.00 each.  Tickets will be located in the 300 level corners.

What payment methods can be used to purchase?

The NW Box Office at CenturyLink Field will accept cash, check, and card payments - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
How do I purchase ADA tickets?

There is a very limited number of ADA seats available.  ADA tickets will be sold by phone on Monday, July 20th, beginning at 10:00am.  Please call 206-682-2800 and your message will be returned in the order of it being received. 

Can I purchase at the stadium On-Sale Event if I’ve already purchased tickets at Ticketmaster.com?

The ticket inventory available during the Single Game Ticket On-Sale Event at CenturyLink Field is separate from the tickets on Ticketmaster.com.  Even if you’ve already purchased tickets at Ticketmaster.com, you can purchase during our stadium event; a total of 4 tickets per person.

How can I purchase tickets without attending the Single Game Ticket On-Sale Event at CenturyLink Field?

Single game tickets will be available to purchase online at Ticketmaster.com on Monday, July 13th, beginning at 10:00 am.  Tickets will be sold dynamically, at prices that fluctuate based on market value.  Fans may purchase a total of four tickets per transaction. 
http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/single-game-tickets

Anyone in Seattle willing to help me grab two tickets for the Panthers game?

Last edited:
ppl will find a way to camp out 
laugh.gif

they changed it from last year hahaha. last year me and my boys had to camp out in the little courtyard in the north entrance. we took over a starbucks cart for shelter from the rain :smh: :lol:

good deal though, 4 tix per person. I sold all 4 and used that money to get 2 tix with better seats.

Last edited:
Wayne is washed up as far as I'm concerned.

We're past signing those types of players...  They never work out for the teams that do.

Last edited:
yeah no thanks on Wayne
Wouldn't mind another DL or OL
Rather put the extra money on Bob and extra cap for next season

yeah no thanks on Wayne
Wouldn't mind another DL or OL
Rather put the extra money on Bob and extra cap for next season
Same.  Hard to expect much from Freeney either.

If we sign any veteran FA....  Evan Mathis, please.

Back
Top Bottom