SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Gregg Bell @gbellseattle

League source tells me Fred Jackson deal w #Seahawks "close" but not yet done. May be over the wknd. So RB may/may not be on 53-man due Sat.
Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora
Seahawks are exploring trade options for Christine Michael. Makes sense given their depth at running back especially after signing Jackson
 Ian Rapoport@RapSheet
#Seahawks RB Robert Turbin (ankle) to be waived with an injury designation, source said. He’s out for about 5 weeks. Will someone claim him?
Good bye Turbo. Was a class act, hope someone picks him up.

Last edited:
Hopefully! If no one claims him, does he stay a Seahawk, just IR for the season?

He went to high school in my hometown, so I've always had a liking for the guy.

I will always remember Turbin for the fumble on the kickoff return and him being the biggest MF and trying to run like Reggie Bush
Deuces

Would love to bring Red back, but they had a chance before he signed to BUF earlier. Not likely to happen unfortunately since he would be a down grade at this point.

All these Kam rumors are making me sick.

Im taking Hsu's word in that JS is basically telling the league no thanks.

JS has always been someone who will at minimum take your call even if there's little to no chance a deal would happen in the end

I know im the biggest Husky hater but i really liked Kaisen, Really wish they kept him over Ricardo

I know im the biggest Husky hater but i really liked Kaisen, Really wish they kept him over Ricardo

Hope he can clear waivers and make it to tne PS.

Best of luck to CMike, him going to a team we may see more than once this year isnt all that great but Dallas will be a great opportunity for him to finally show how talented he is

Tells you how little they think of Cmike. Dude has all the physical abilities, but he can never put it in his head on game day. Maturity is a big issue as well. We'll see how fast he can pick up DAL's scheme and play to their liking.
chrismike33: Aye the Seahawks blessed me in ways I can't even imagine...I came from nothing and being drafted there n to live me dreams there is something I'll never forget ... It was life changing .. Im grateful for every moment I had...

Fred Jackson signing is official.

Last edited:
Hawks and Kam need to figure this out :smh: .

If he's not playing by week 2, I say lets trade him.

Hawks and Kam need to figure this out :smh: .

Naw, FO cant give in

Let him sit and see if he's really willing to miss half the season.

Especially if Dion plays decent towards some wins in his spot

Stephen Cohen@scohenPI

Jackson said he called Lynch immediately after release. Asked him to put in a good word with Carroll, Schneider.
Liz Mathews 710 ESPN@Liz_Mathews

Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner and Jon Ryan selected as team captains. #Seahawks
Fred Jackson had more than one suitor and he picked the Hawks.
Within an hour, he said, two clubs had called to sign him: the Seattle Seahawks and the New England Patriots.
http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/beloved-in-buffalo-fred-embraced-in-seattle-20150907

Last edited:
Hawks and Kam need to figure this out
mean.gif

We can never trade him.

I don't care if he sits for the next 2 seasons, he's a Seahawk for the whole contract and hopefully his whole career.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom