SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Whatever happens, it is time for another leader in the locker room that is just as respected as Kam, to keep thing in line during the season.

Last edited:
Rumor that Kam is extended 2 years. Was posted on .NET then mods deleted it quick, hope it's true.

Last edited:
frown.gif

Damn, haven't posted in here in a while. I'm so excited for Sunday. Went to the Chargers game the other week with all my fam, got literally the worst sunburn of my life on my entire face I'm still recovering :lol: :smh:

Kam tells NFL Network that him and the Seahawks are close ($1m apart).

Seahawks don't feel thats close at all.

Seriously whats the best case scenario? No matter what the team does, fold or stand down, theyre almost guaranteed to have this happen again with Bennett next year right? So might as well stand down to show whos boss?

And if Kam says he doesnt want more money this year, why hold out? Somethings not making sense.

Last edited:
Bennett is the big problem hanging over this Kam deal, man... Everyone else is happy with their contracts. Though I guess Avril could be getting more.

You know what though, I think having Kam out a this time is GREAT for the young DBs and I fodder another star appearing there in the next couple years.

Everyone is happy with theirs for now, until next off-season though

Still no real reason for the team to concede at this moment

I am excited to see Dion when it counts..I dont expect him to be Kam in there but he'll have his chances to make plays nonetheless.

I fully expect Michael do this next year and if he has another great year he'll be in a much better position tham Kam is

Listening to the KJR stream and the dude who broke the story was on...

Says Seahawks have come up to $8.1m this year! Kam is holding out because he wants $9m! A difference of $900k! WHAT. THE. F.

Looks like Kam's side is being the petty ones if Seattle moved up that much already. Sheesh! Come on Kam, you're better than that!

Last edited:
If thats true I would say they're meeting him "halfway"..thats an addiotnal 2+ million

This gets more baffling by the second

Jesus christ, this dude is crazy. His base salary is 4.5m (or 5.5m with the signing bonus), and they already are willing to move him 3.6m more  to 8.1m, but he wants 9m...wtf. He said he's willing to go half way which is to move the money to 9m.... so the dude was asking for even more than that before lol? Insane.

In comparison, Antonio Brown's deal only moved 2m, this guy wants 4.5m moved as of right now.

EDIT: According to twitter, it's acutally a difference of 900k for the remaining 3 years, so it's only a difference of 300k a year. God...just get it done.

Last edited:
17m17 minutes ago
DAVIS HSU ‏@DavisHsuSeattle
i am hearing Seahawks also willing to Gtee $4-6M of that 2016 as well @Softykjr

This all has to be BS.

Because I dont see how Kam doesnt take that

Back
Top Bottom