SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

tumblr_o0r7l4agU71qi2gy5o1_1280.jpg

:pimp: :pimp:

pimp.gif
  That's our squad.

More I think about it, I'm not tripping on the way we played this game—just glad we survived.  Maybe there is a little bit of a blueprint out there to beat us, which is to do what the Rams do: destroy the pocket and play ultra conservative on offense, which gives you a chance to keep it close till the end.  But I don't know how many teams are capable of that.

More importantly it was the 3rd coldest playoff game in NFL history.  I can't blame anyone for not scoring a lot of points.  The weather clearly affected our snappers, our receivers, and Wilson who left two deep balls way short.  I don't expect to see the same in Carolina.

Still no excuse for Bevell's abysmal play calling, though.  He reverted to old Bevell, trying to run out the clock on two possessions (and getting nowhere) with around 4m left which should have lost us the game.  Running Michael up the middle repeatedly despite our line getting no inside push.  Calling bubble screens to Doug Baldwin.  Etc.

Like Minny, Carolina's Front 7 is better than their back 4 (though their DBs are still good).  And like it or not our passing game is better than our running game so we need to come out throwing and taking shots. 

Hate those jerseys.

I really only buy authentics.

But this year i got this... in a 12th fan. it's not an official jersey so i gave myself the pass.

I low key felt like an idiot wearing it :rofl: .

hHVbZ7A.jpg

Last edited:
I know since we won its being over looked but that PI on Kam was terrible. Kam is just standing there and rudolph runs into him and pushes him

I know since we won its being over looked but that PI on Kam was terrible. Kam is just standing there and rudolph runs into him and pushes him
That was such an awful call.  And the PI on Sherman was crap too when the ball was totally uncatchable.  

Kam did give up a big play that drive tho.

That must be awesome for you :pimp:

Makes a lot more sense to have the Rams in L.A.  

Makes sense from a division standpoint (Arizona being the farther east), but they sacrificed their home field advantage. Those games are going to be overwhelmingly full of fans of the opposing teams. This is certainly a win-win for the Seahawks, and even more so for the Niners and Cardinals, whose fans have even less far to travel.

One less 10AM game :smokin

My fam lives 2 blocks away from The Coliseum.

i guess i'll tailgate there :lol:

Can't wait for this game wanna go but ticket prices too high, Panther fever crazy down here

Can't wait for this game wanna go but ticket prices too high, Panther fever crazy down here
Prices are kinda crazy 
laugh.gif

I should have copped right after the Vikings game..I saw some bundles for 600, now upwards of 1700+

Haven't seen Lynch in the backfield in what feels like forever. It'll be interesting to see how healed up he is and what he can do an offensive line that's far superior to what he was running behind to start the season. 

Back
Top Bottom