SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

dem feels.

they're errywhere. 
tired.gif

Still can't get over that Kuechly INT/TD that Russell just gifted to them in the 2nd quarter  
mean.gif

Its one thing to get bombarded from the jump but that was such an easy 7 pts to gift them.

Ah well, onto next season 

Yea if Russell doesn't throw that pick 6 and we make a field goal before the half we could've won. Russell doesn't throw that INT in the SB we could've won! I'm bout to go watch my SB 48 blu ray lol.

I know this isn't a popular opinion but unless Kearse comes back extra cheap I don't want him.
I want him because of his chemistry with Russ and the fact that he's come through for so many big plays.  But then again he should be cheap.

I know this isn't a popular opinion but unless Kearse comes back extra cheap I don't want him.
I want him because of his chemistry with Russ and the fact that he's come through for so many big plays.  But then again he should be cheap.

Yeah he has good chemistry with Russ. I'm just ready to let the next man try. Kearse is the exact same player he was 3 years ago. I also think Kaisen could fill his shoes just fine

Finally over this game. As disappointing as this loss was, its crazy that the team was even in the hunt for another shot, given the kind of drama, hurdles, and obstacles they faced from jump (Kam, Marshawn, Jimmy, Cary, etc).

Time to look forward. I'm ok with Marshawn leaving, Rawls and Cmike are good with me. I don't know if I'm ok with Kam leaving, although Kelcie is a boy to watch. Pay Bennett though for real. Kearse and Bruce thrive here so I hope they take a discount.

Last edited:
I think thats very fair and warranted. Albeit he looks great at times in the post season, he's far too inconsistent and disappears for stretches during the duration of the season. I chuckled when he said he wasn't interested in giving a 'hometown discount.' No shade, it's just that I don't think he'll command a significant contract to keep and I don't see anyone over paying to get a WR like Jermaine Kearse. 

& I'd be surprised if Kam made headlines this off season for all the wrong reasons. Any shred of leverage he might have had for a new contract is gone. If he wants to be here at the number he's at right now he'll be back, and if for any reason he still is unhappy, I wouldn't fault the FO for exploring their options with the guy.

I dont blame Kearse for that comment. Came into the league undrafted, if your market is 4-5 mil...Im not sure I'd take 2 mil just to stay home 

I'd rather have that cash go to someone like Lane or Rubin, stretching thin in both those units 

Looks like they're planning on keeping Graham. I'm ok with that but if they had decided to cut him I would love for them to go after Hunter Henry which I guess they still could but would be pointless with Graham, Willson and Helfet

Looks like they're planning on keeping Graham. I'm ok with that but if they had decided to cut him I would love for them to go after Hunter Henry which I guess they still could but would be pointless with Graham, Willson and Helfet

Why would they cut him? :lol:
Jimmy, Doug, Lockett, PRich is a damn good 4 man group

Lane has to be a priority although im sure somebody will over pay him like what happened to Maxwell

so matt miller had us taking tyler boyd in the 2nd which would be :smokin

feel like he's the third best receiver in the class behind treadwell and michael thomas.. won't blow you away with his size and speed but i think he'll get separation in the nfl and he checks every other box (strong hands, body control, nuanced route runner, etc)

a bit of a diva though so that's kind of a concern

Last edited:

Why would they cut him? :lol:
Jimmy, Doug, Lockett, PRich is a damn good 4 man group

Lane has to be a priority although im sure somebody will over pay him like what happened to Maxwell

I'm not saying they are going to and I agree it does not make sense. I'm just saying I have read some articles here and they're saying they could to save some money.

Last edited:
I agree, Graham has no chance of being cut. It just doesn't make sense to do so.
....at least let me know why you think it'd be dumb

Not even sure where to start, wrong on so many levels. Trading up to get a RB :x even if zeke fell, JS wouldnt waste that pick on a RB

No one said anything about trading up, but if it's one thing we know about this regime is that we shouldn't expect anything. Zeke is no guarantee to be taken before our pick, at least not yet Imo.

RB will be a position they add to, that I'm certain. Whether it's through fa or the draft.. I would not be surprised at all if a high draft pick is spent on the position.

Not even sure where to start, wrong on so many levels. Trading up to get a RB :x even if zeke fell, JS wouldnt waste that pick on a RB

picking up a 3 down pro bowl talent level RB isn't a waste of a pick :lol: rawls was nice but he didn't even play a whole season. a ton of RBs breakout and then falter off once teams get more tape/figure out how to attack them..

Backs are a dime a dozen, we all know this. Hawks, KC, and Pittsburgh once again proved that this year with each teams dynamic, elite back going down and they didn't miss a beat with pedestrian backups.
Hawks have plenty of holes and depth issues, I see JS trading out of the 1st, not blowing it on a back

Seahawks GM: Marshawn Lynch is 'leaning toward retirement'

Seattle Seahawks general manager John Schneider said during a radio interview Friday that he thinks star running back Marshawn Lynch "is leaning toward retirement."

"I know that we're going to treat him with as much respect as we possibly can here, and give him a little leeway to kind of find his way in terms of what he wants to do," Schneider told 710 ESPN Seattle. "But I'm under the impression that he's leaning toward retirement."

In a second interview on KJR-AM later Friday, Schneider hedged his comments slightly but reiterated that he thought Lynch was considering stepping away.

"I really, honestly don't know at this point," Schneider said. "If you put a gun to my head I would say he is leaning toward retirement. But I think with Marshawn you never really know. He's a fierce competitor. We just have to handle it the right way in terms of showing him as much respect as we possibly can for everything he's done for this organization."

After an injury-filled season during which Lynch played in just seven regular-season games, the Seahawks must determine whether it's time to move on or keep him for another season at a hefty cost.

A five-time Pro Bowler, Lynch will cost $11.5 million against Seattle's salary cap for the 2016 season if he returns. No one was willing to make definitive statements Monday, one day after Seattle's season ended in a 31-24 loss to the Carolina Panthers in an NFC divisional playoff game.

Lynch was limited to just 111 carries and 417 yards in the regular season because of a hamstring injury early in the season and abdominal surgery in late November that sidelined him for the final seven games of the regular season. Lynch appeared ready to return for the NFC wild-card game at Minnesota, but backed out of making the trip to Minneapolis on the Friday before the game, telling the team he didn't think he could play. Lynch returned for Sunday's game at Carolina but was barely a factor in the run game with Seattle quickly falling behind 14-0 and trailing 31-0 at halftime.

While Lynch was out in the regular season, rookie Thomas Rawls emerged as a potential replacement long term. Rawls led Seattle with 830 yards rushing in the regular season and averaged 5.6 yards per carry before suffering a broken ankle in Week 14 at Baltimore.

Back
Top Bottom