Seahawks D don't give a ^@%# about personal fouls
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Great game
pimp.gif

i'm so pumped for the Eagles game
smokin.gif

If Seattle can find a way to win 3 games in a row and face off with the Cutler-less Bears, then holy moly. Things will be exciting once more.

If Seattle can find a way to win 3 games in a row and face off with the Cutler-less Bears, then holy moly. Things will be exciting once more.

Browner what the #%@! are you doing? That's right just being yourself
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Red again
eek.gif
4 blocks

Browner what the #%@! are you doing? That's right just being yourself
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Red again
eek.gif
4 blocks

Brandon Browner singlehandedly lost the game I #&$#$& hate him so much right now. On the first drive we get them to go 3 and out and he get a dumb &$& holding penalty and he's nowhere near the play. That leads to a TD. Then he gets flat out burned and gets a huge 15 yard penalty. &$#$ him man. &$#$ that Giacomani guy too. And Tarvaris.... I've had faith all year but his play today was absolutely horrible.

Brandon Browner singlehandedly lost the game I #&$#$& hate him so much right now. On the first drive we get them to go 3 and out and he get a dumb &$& holding penalty and he's nowhere near the play. That leads to a TD. Then he gets flat out burned and gets a huge 15 yard penalty. &$#$ him man. &$#$ that Giacomani guy too. And Tarvaris.... I've had faith all year but his play today was absolutely horrible.

Back
Top Bottom