SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

30t6p3b.gif
 Damn Seahawks 

Can't watch the Thursday night game tomorrow because of night class, but I will be glued to my phone...

Can't watch the Thursday night game tomorrow because of night class, but I will be glued to my phone...

Philly to Seattle on a short week. Check.
Eagles suspect run defense. Check.
12th man for Thursday night. Check.
No Michael Vick. Check.
Home underdogs. Check.

Game, Seattle.

Philly to Seattle on a short week. Check.
Eagles suspect run defense. Check.
12th man for Thursday night. Check.
No Michael Vick. Check.
Home underdogs. Check.

Game, Seattle.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Welp. Time for Mike Williams to step up. *coughs*

I think Obamanu and Doug will get the majority of the targets. Either way BMW gotta make some plays unlike last game
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Welp. Time for Mike Williams to step up. *coughs*

I think Obamanu and Doug will get the majority of the targets. Either way BMW gotta make some plays unlike last game
30t6p3b.gif

I need Mershawn Lynch in full on BEAST MODE.

I hope Nnamdi plays too, I'd love to see Marshawn break through into the secondary and straight stiff arm Nnamdi out of his cleats. Lol....Hate the Eagles....

Though *ahem* I'm considering starting DJAX over Doug Baldwin tonight, yes....I own that $@+%$#% *+%$#.

I need Mershawn Lynch in full on BEAST MODE.

I hope Nnamdi plays too, I'd love to see Marshawn break through into the secondary and straight stiff arm Nnamdi out of his cleats. Lol....Hate the Eagles....

Though *ahem* I'm considering starting DJAX over Doug Baldwin tonight, yes....I own that $@+%$#% *+%$#.

DJax is the only one I see really having the potential for a huge game. McCoy of course, but Seattl'e run D is pretty good.

DJax is the only one I see really having the potential for a huge game. McCoy of course, but Seattl'e run D is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom