KJ Wright > Aaron Curry
KJ Wright > Aaron Curry
KJ Wright > Aaron Curry
KJ Wright > Aaron Curry
KJ Wright > Aaron Curry

Matt Flynn intrigues me
nerd.gif
the game he played last year and today he's looked good. Prisoner of the moment

Leon has been looking good with his carries. Don't have a clue why Lynch has been getting not many touches

Matt Flynn intrigues me
nerd.gif
the game he played last year and today he's looked good. Prisoner of the moment

Leon has been looking good with his carries. Don't have a clue why Lynch has been getting not many touches

Tavaris is a &@^#%$^ bum. We should find a way to try to get Peyton if he's healthy or at this point, Matt Flynn. Hell,
I would trust Mark Sanchez over this &@*#^@%#*@(#.

Tavaris is a &@^#%$^ bum. We should find a way to try to get Peyton if he's healthy or at this point, Matt Flynn. Hell,
I would trust Mark Sanchez over this &@*#^@%#*@(#.

Forsett is playing like @++%.

I'm almost feel like Pete gave him today to audition for a spot next year and maybe Pete wanted to prove to himself that Forsett is no longer part of this team's future.

Forsett is playing like @++%.

I'm almost feel like Pete gave him today to audition for a spot next year and maybe Pete wanted to prove to himself that Forsett is no longer part of this team's future.

First half was Forsett's turn, second half is Washington's audition. And he showed what he can do and why he shouldn't been getting more of those to change the pace from Lynch.
pimp.gif

First half was Forsett's turn, second half is Washington's audition. And he showed what he can do and why he shouldn't been getting more of those to change the pace from Lynch.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom