SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Thanks for saving TJ's *$% Lockette
laugh.gif

Tarvaris Jackson is SOOOO !%#@#%@ garbage. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

#+#! you Pabs take that @$#* I've BEEN tellin you but nah nah nah you just gotta blindly defend any QB that lines up under center for your squad.

T-Jack and Seahawks... I suppose Fraud knows Fraud.

Tarvaris Jackson is SOOOO !%#@#%@ garbage. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

#+#! you Pabs take that @$#* I've BEEN tellin you but nah nah nah you just gotta blindly defend any QB that lines up under center for your squad.

T-Jack and Seahawks... I suppose Fraud knows Fraud.

Yeah...

I dont see where I blindly praised and defended TJ this year but you got me
wink.gif

Yeah...

I dont see where I blindly praised and defended TJ this year but you got me
wink.gif

2012 Schedule

Week01: @ Buffalo
Week02: V Dallas
Week03: @ Detroit (Sunday Night)
Week04: V San Francisco
Week05: V New England
Week06: BYE
Week07: @ Carolina
Week08: V New York Jets
Week09: @ Arizona (Thursday Night)
Week10: V Green Bay (Sunday Night)
Week11: V Minnesota
Week12: V Arizona
Week13: @ St. Louis
Week14: @ Miami
Week15: @ Chicago
Week16: V St. Louis
Week17: @ San Francisco

Kam possibly moving to LB? Would be a bad move imo

Tony Pauline of SI.com and DraftInsider.net reports that the team would really like to trade down out of the 12th spot in the draft. If they are able to trade down, the object of their affection is Alabama linebacker Donta Hightower. That makes sense as Hightower would help fill the void left by David Hawthorne’s departure as a free agent.

The head scratching part comes when Pauline discusses what the Seahawks might do if they aren’t able to trade down. They wouldn’t just take Hightower (or Boston College’s Luke Kuechly, if he’s available) with the 12th pick. Per Pauline, they would take Alabama safety Mark Barron and then move Kam Chancellor to outside linebacker to create space for Barron.

Such a move might work out. Chancellor played some linebacker in college and he’s got enough size to make it seem like a possibility, but it’s not like things aren’t working for him at safety. Chancellor wound up in the Pro Bowl last season, his second in the NFL, and his pairing with Earl Thomas would seem to give the Seahawks no reason to fix what isn’t even close to broken.

Lots of stuff gets thrown around in the month before the draft, but this seems like something best left on the drawing room floor

2012 Schedule

Week01: @ Buffalo
Week02: V Dallas
Week03: @ Detroit (Sunday Night)
Week04: V San Francisco
Week05: V New England
Week06: BYE
Week07: @ Carolina
Week08: V New York Jets
Week09: @ Arizona (Thursday Night)
Week10: V Green Bay (Sunday Night)
Week11: V Minnesota
Week12: V Arizona
Week13: @ St. Louis
Week14: @ Miami
Week15: @ Chicago
Week16: V St. Louis
Week17: @ San Francisco

Kam possibly moving to LB? Would be a bad move imo

Tony Pauline of SI.com and DraftInsider.net reports that the team would really like to trade down out of the 12th spot in the draft. If they are able to trade down, the object of their affection is Alabama linebacker Donta Hightower. That makes sense as Hightower would help fill the void left by David Hawthorne’s departure as a free agent.

The head scratching part comes when Pauline discusses what the Seahawks might do if they aren’t able to trade down. They wouldn’t just take Hightower (or Boston College’s Luke Kuechly, if he’s available) with the 12th pick. Per Pauline, they would take Alabama safety Mark Barron and then move Kam Chancellor to outside linebacker to create space for Barron.

Such a move might work out. Chancellor played some linebacker in college and he’s got enough size to make it seem like a possibility, but it’s not like things aren’t working for him at safety. Chancellor wound up in the Pro Bowl last season, his second in the NFL, and his pairing with Earl Thomas would seem to give the Seahawks no reason to fix what isn’t even close to broken.

Lots of stuff gets thrown around in the month before the draft, but this seems like something best left on the drawing room floor

Weeks 2-10 is gonna be rough. Kam moving to LB would be an awful move I really hope they don't do that.... The Sunday night games we got are nice though.

Weeks 2-10 is gonna be rough. Kam moving to LB would be an awful move I really hope they don't do that.... The Sunday night games we got are nice though.

Back
Top Bottom