SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Last edited:
Loyan get me a 2X

990zrl.jpg

Last edited:
Sad ending but we'll be back next year. Check out these Joran 3 PES i made out of the hideous jokers. Was going to have custom insoles like the lebron champ pack that said back2 back....

Gonna start calling outlets to find a kam jersey
Post some info in here if you find it bro. I'd love a Kam one as well.

Stitched numbers only tho. Can't believe how much the NFL is charging for that screen printed crap
mean.gif

I'm already excited for the draft. Personally I think I moved on quicker than I could ever imagined after that devastation, but I think part of it was because the Hawks just won it last year.

I'm laughing at the news of how Suh wants to sign with Seattle. Aint no $ for that boy! If it ever happened and he was paired w/ Bennett, Avril, and Hill :x

He would need to take an enormous discount. Rumor has it that the Raiders are gonna go hard after him

Lofa new LB Coach?

Dope

edit: Barrow is LB coach, Lofa assistant

Last edited:
How possible would it be that Russ take a Tom Brady contract to help the front office acquire the best team possible? :nerd:

He seems like that kind of guy, but with all the rumors about him being the highest paid player in the league, I doubt it.

The Pats pretty much undercut Tom Brady to do that though. Brady took a paycut thinking they were gonna re-sign Welker before he went to the Broncos, then they gave that money to Amendola. It looks like a great move now since they won the SB 2 years later, but at that time people couldn't believe the Pats would do that to Brady. So I'm not all that sure if Russ would willingly do that.

The Pats pretty much undercut Tom Brady to do that though. Brady took a paycut thinking they were gonna re-sign Welker before he went to the Broncos, then they gave that money to Amendola. It looks like a great move now since they won the SB 2 years later, but at that time people couldn't believe the Pats would do that to Brady. So I'm not all that sure if Russ would willingly do that.

Also helps that he's married to someone who makes more than him. Money is no issue, and the Pats have been reworking his deal to set themselves up post-Brady.

lets just hope Russell and Katy rumors are true then.

jokes aside though...the way Pete and JS structure $$$ is always in 3-4 year terms for players

no matter how big the contract is..the first few years arent going to put the team in dire straits anyways...that means the core is still together..and depth is replinished via the draft.

and by the time Russy's contract hits the 2nd half...restructuring will be in play...just like it happens for every other big time player in the NFL

Last edited:
If Russy takes a significant hometown discount and agrees to a team friendly contract for the betterment of the team...then Russy indeed is a GOD!

would be funny to see him in a Seattle uni

but I rather have Sammie Coates if he ends up available

Dont know how Crabtree would affect the locker room. It was a personal issue that Sherm had right?

How about Kenny Britt or Cecil Shorts? I really think they would benefit from a QB who is not anyone from the Jags or Rams :lol:

Back
Top Bottom