Second Stimulus May Arrive by Christmas: Way to go Democrats!

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

So they are spending money that we do not have to get us out a the recession?

Hmmm...someone think about that real quick.
That should let you know how bad our goverment and economy is. Do some of you really think if there wasnt any other way out that we would havebeen tried it. They have nothing. NOTHING! They are desperate and will continue to try anything to get us right again.
indifferent.gif
At you kids who think your smarter then the people running the country.Trust me they are not all idiots.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

That should let you know how bad our goverment and economy is. Do some of you really think if there wasnt any other way out that we would have been tried it. They have nothing. NOTHING! They are desperate and will continue to try anything to get us right again.
indifferent.gif
At you kids who think your smarter then the people running the country. Trust me they are not all idiots.
laugh.gif

Where is this money coming from to supply the stimulus checks?

They just got in power and the gop is throwin mudd already lol face it america doesnt like yall any more lol

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

They just got in power and the gop is throwin mudd already lol face it america doesnt like yall any more lol

Democrats have had the House and Senate the past 2 years.

Could someone explain the thought process behind this? Ok, It'll stimulate growth for a very short period of time or..people will just hold onto it. But,whats the point of that?

Way to go Democrats! NOT!

Wow. Here's a stone face for you
indifferent.gif

Guess which President will sign this new STIMULUS bill if it gets pass? Yes a REPUBLICAN, well is GW still considered a Republican?
laugh.gif

Thread Failure again

Originally Posted by nnarum

That should let you know how bad our goverment and economy is. Do some of you really think if there wasnt any other way out that we would have been tried it. They have nothing. NOTHING! They are desperate and will continue to try anything to get us right again.
indifferent.gif
At you kids who think your smarter then the people running the country. Trust me they are not all idiots.
laugh.gif

Exactly what I was going to say nnarum, thanks.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

After I read how Pelosi and the other idiots want to save the car industry. I need a drink.
I don't understand how she and Barney Frank got their jobs...
smh.gif

its called corruption to the max. im telling you third world countries here we come. the savior BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA AND CRONIES to the destruction.

nnarum wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
23MichaelJordan45 wrote:

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Good question..... but you also can ask that same question for themoney for the war on terrorist and the war on drugs, and the bailout plan.

Answer : The debt is postponed for years to come until the economy is set up to pay it back and not suffer. Basically we're screwing ourselves in taxes andchildren and grandchildren
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by elgrenas

After I read how Pelosi and the other idiots want to save the car industry. I need a drink.
smh.gif

its called corruption to the max. im telling you third world countries here we come. the savior BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA AND CRONIES to the destruction.

Although I don't like Obama, that is uncalled for. Why do you have to stoop to that level? Stop it.

nnarum wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
23MichaelJordan45 wrote:

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Good question..... but you also ask that same question for the money for the war on terrorist and the war on drugs, and the bailout plan.

Answer : The debt is postponed for years to come until the economy is set up to pay it back and not suffer. Basically we're screwing ourselves in taxes and children and grandchildren
laugh.gif

It's a cycle where debt is getting thrown in the second seat, as put by Barney Frank. All I'm saying is where does the debt end?Eventually the well dries up.

Goodlooks Democrats on the Jordan money. I'll do my part to stimulate the economy.
Uncalled for
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Democrats have had the House and Senate the past 2 years.
and a lower aproval rating than the president. wow go figure that one out.

I was against the bush stimulus package and I am against the democratic one. I don't belive this is the right way of going about things at all. And I knowNT LOVES these stimulus checks.

nnarum wrote:

nnarum wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
23MichaelJordan45 wrote:

That should let you know how bad our government and economy is. Do some of you really think if there wasn't any other way out that we would have been tried it. They have nothing. NOTHING! They are desperate and will continue to try anything to get us right again.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Good question..... but you also ask that same question for the money for the war on terrorist and the war on drugs, and the bailout plan.

Answer : The debt is postponed for years to come until the economy is set up to pay it back and not suffer. Basically we're screwing ourselves in taxes and children and grandchildren
laugh.gif

It's a cycle where debt is getting thrown in the second seat, as put by Barney Frank. All I'm saying is where does the debt end? Eventually the well dries up.

FALSE! Debts are getting paid but out country is built on loans and that's what will keep happening, we'll pay of one debt and take out another. Justlook at it like this. You just copped a brand new car 4 years ago. Its paid off now, what do most people do next?..... Take out another loan on another car.

smh.gif

Although I don't like Obama, that is uncalled for. Why do you have to stoop to that level? Stop it.

what the hussein part. well get informed homie that is his full name.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Isn't that the point of the tax break; to give people more money to spend?

yeah but when bush's payroll tax cut expires in 2010 your new president elect BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA will increase that from 33% that bush brought down from39% will probably go to like 43 or 44%. so no that is not giving more money to the working class. no he will not cut taxes to peeps who make 250k he willincrease them across the board.

smh.gif

Yeah, but we see what you did there.

I disagreed with the first Stimulus check and it turned out it wasn't effective and this 2nd stimulus check is just as ridiculous. You can't buildconfidence by giving away money that people most likely won't even put back into the economy, you build confidence by creating new creating jobs. Plus astimulus is just a quick fix it has no affect in the long term, in a slumping economy like we're in right now... sustained growth is needed and a stimuluscheck isn't going to sustain or create growth.

This is definitely one thing i disagree strongly with Democats on

Originally Posted by Bastitch

smh.gif

Yeah, but we see what you did there.

what say the truth. sorry for that bastich. i know who you like. peace.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Isn't that the point of the tax break; to give people more money to spend?

yeah but when bush's payroll tax cut expires in 2010 your new president elect BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA will increase that from 33% that bush brought down from 39% will probably go to like 43 or 44%. so no that is not giving more money to the working class. no he will not cut taxes to peeps who make 250k he will increase them across the board.
HUH? Take a deep breathe and retype that, you make no sense.

1. Its not Payroll tax. Payroll tax is what employers pay. Its called income tax.

2. Yes Baraack Hussein Obama is my new President and I am very proud of him.

3. 43 or 44%? Let me guess you made that up unless you want to specify where you got those rates from.
eyes.gif

The rest of your garble doesn't make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom