See...This Is why I Hate New York

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by TD The God

This is coming from a Canadian....but yo....FL is WACK....awful state with NUTHIN to offer.....except one thing - Miami....Miami is the only good thing about Florida....I've met the dumbest people ever, when I was living in Orlando...on a whole, Orlando has some of the dumbest people on Earth....not all, but 95% of em....

NY City....dudes are on they own $%!%....I don't buy it tho....all this swag is insecurity at its finest....but don't take my word

TORONTO > ALL (except when I'm in MIAMI and Chicago)
Nobody in Flordia like Orlando so I see why you don't like. Only thing Orlando has to offer is good shopping and a large supply of drunk white girls on Saturday night. Orlando second name is Herb Valley one of the lamest cities I have seen in my life. I would like to add Talley and Gaineville to the list also. Other than those 3 lame cities Florida is
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I still think Miami is theonly good thing in the state....I really hate how dudes would wear them long @$% shorts 3/4 length pants as pants....#1 pet peeve....and all that gold in themouth? why? The women of JVille? Tampa Bay even Ft L. all have kids at the age of 17....why? Thas sick yo...something wrong with this state

NYC > Florida 99% of the time ... Florida only gets a +1 for having cheap property and chics who love NYC dudes

whats funny to me is you need an entire state to even try to compare to NYC. a city. 5 boroughs.....and you STILL cant come close.

Florida is lame. all you got is miami.

so go back to workin at walmart or disney lames thats where 80 percent of florida works anyway.

Originally Posted by ositodormilon

whats funny to me is you need an entire state to even try to compare to NYC. a city. 5 boroughs.....and you STILL cant come close.

Florida is lame. all you got is miami.

so go back to workin at walmart or disney lames thats where 80 percent of florida works anyway.
LOL

WHERE U WORK AT?

by lame you mean the NYPD? the kid went to go pick up a dutch and got kicked in the nuts...how fair is that?

i work for Temco building services in nyc. on my own schedule. with union. making 22 an hour. doing nothing

u MAD?

lol damn u must really work at walmart

I thought I came into a thread full of 9yo.........

Bragging about which state is better??? Its all preference!!!!!

Idiots

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I hate to interrupt this bizarre measuring contest by talking about the actual video, but I think I have to. If you live in New York City chances are you have an undercover detective story or two. If you're white in New York City chances are your experience was nothing like this. Mine certainly wasn't.
i have been ran up on plenty of times by the boys and undercover...its absurd..straight violation cuz i fit a "description" or"profile"
tired.gif
or have random dudes come up to me asking where tocoke at or heroin...in front of radio city no less...
tired.gif
...like come oncan u make it anymore obvious? like ima do a hand to hand sale wit you right on 49th and 6th a 9pm....come on wit the come ons

Did this dude really base a whole state on one city? Seriously? That's like me saying I been to Staten Island and hated it so therefore NY sucks.

Really, link? I'd like to see this. Nevermind the fact I know no one who works at either.

I still think Miami is the only good thing in the state....I really hate how dudes would wear them long @$% shorts 3/4 length pants as pants....#1 pet peeve....and all that gold in the mouth? why? The women of JVille? Tampa Bay even Ft L. all have kids at the age of 17....why? Thas sick yo...something wrong with this state

The hell are you talking about right now. Your lame for this.

Lol in NY its certain things u should know...but obviously u thought it was the country so..yeeee haaaaaw ur finito..don't blame ny blame where ur from....

Back
Top Bottom