See...This Is why I Hate New York

Its full of lames
smh.gif

lol Should have never had the pot in the first place if moving drugs you keep moving don't stop till you get to the place

I dont get it?

This crap happens every where in the US ..

It's obvious you dont have the 1st clue about NYC ..

FL > NY? Come on now ....

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

lol Should have never had the pot in the first place if moving drugs you keep moving don't stop till you get to the place
Ding Ding Ding. If you smoke, do it at home.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

FL > NY.

pimp.gif
Yessir
uh...NO SIR... NY>FL...ALWAYS...
first off, he had "stuff" on him...so yeah, basically he is a target, second, not all cops are like that,....mmmm...yeah maybe one in every handful,and that is EVERYWHERE! Obviously, the cop that kicked him if effed up! Second...there is always 3 sides to the story...
tired.gif

carlosdapaperboy wrote:
FL > NY.

Son.FL has the lamest dudes on earth.Why you think your women +*#+ any dudes that come visit?And that's just how alot of cops are.For someweed?Really?Change dudes skin color he probably would've walked off with a "be careful" and the cops telling him a story "back in myday....."

Op you aren't gonna win this argument .. This one instance doesn't speak for the whole city but I still think NYC is lame but you can't tell theseNYC dudes nothing...

The South in general > NYC

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I dont get it?

I know NY'ers are haters, look at the rappers from NY they're hating on the south because they're selling and NY isn(talking about hiphop is died,nah you _s just suck)...umm their slang sucks(B, yo, god, son) $%$?? umm accent sucks, they're rude as #!*@...I can keep going

CertifiedFlyBoi23 wrote:
elboricua 6 wrote:
I dont get it?

I know NY'ers are haters, look at the rappers from NY they're hating on the south because they're selling and NY isn(talking about hiphop is died, nah you _s just suck)...umm their slang sucks(B, yo, god, son) $%$?? umm accent sucks, they're rude as #!*@...I can keep going

Lol you lame as hell fam.So you hate on them because they hate on others?Is that your logic?

yo real talk, what the hell is up with all of this NY>***, ***>NY talk? its not that serious...im from new york and i dont talk bad about any otherstate...im in florida right now and im not complaining.

Back
Top Bottom