Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

You have to love Seinfeld because he still puts in the work. Still does shows, clubs, whatever. He's just a true stand-up comedian. And I respect him turning down NBC for one more season... Even when you've made that much money, it's still hard to turn down such a huge sum, but he did.

They Hulu locked exclusive rights. If does come to Netflix one day, it won't be for yearssssssssssssssss

Hulu also locked up AMC and FX shows

Seinfeld was insane for turning down that 100 mil + payday for one more season of Seinfeld.

Turning down 110mil+ in 98.... :wow: :x :x :x :x

Chappelle was called crazy etc for walking away from 50mil :rofl:

Comedians in Cars getting coffee. :pimp:

Last edited:

Chappelle was called crazy etc for walking away from 50mil :rofl: at his peak

Then again chapelle literally just dropped off the face of the earth tho :lol:

Last edited:
Seinfeld was insane for turning down that 100 mil + payday for one more season of Seinfeld.

He wanted to end on a high note and not kill the show

the last season sucked IMO i think another season would have ruined it IMO

Turning down 110mil+ in 98....
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Chappelle was called crazy etc for walking away from 50mil
roll.gif

Comedians in Cars getting coffee.
pimp.gif
The amount of money he's made in syndication and home video sales makes that $100 mil look small.

Chappelle was called crazy etc for walking away from 50mil :rofl:

The amount of money he's made in syndication and home video sales makes that $100 mil look small.

Well it wasn't just the 110 milli. Yo gotta include the money those episodes would have gotten with syndication, this deal, DVD sales.

The number is probably much higher.

-Jerry ain't hurting for money. And ole boy gives has never given any dambs. He once dated a 17 year old when he was in like 39-40 :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I have Hulu and doubt I will watch Seinfeld on there

I catch like 3 episodes a day on regular TV so I'm good

Unless it gets taken off of TV

The thing that sucks about Seinfeld on TBS is that the commercial breaks are so damn long I can't even pay attention anymore and it ruins the show. I swear they have cut down each 30 min episode to 16 minutes :lol:

I've seen every episode probably 100 times but would still probably be cool to whip through all of them in HD and no commercials. :smokin

I don't know if it was posted in here but... that's kind of true. Someone on reddit compared the TBS episodes and it's actually sped up by 7.5%. Not enough that you'd actually notice they're talking/moving faster, but it's noticeable when compared to the originals.

It's been a common practice to remove jokes and edit the show a bit to fit into modern syndication/TV time slots. Friends, The Simpsons, Seinfeld, etc. all have jokes and scenes cut a little short, but I hadn't actually seen the show sped up yet.

The video was taken down for copyright reasons, but it was pretty interesting.

I remember I was out of the country and caught a couple of Simpsons episodes

Every now and then I would see scenes I've never seen in episodes before

I was just thinking because I just had a muffin for breakfast but is there an actual muffin top only store out there?

I feel it would be a goldmine, if they could find a way to properly dispose of the stumps of course, but it seems like a great idea. I don't know anyone who wouldn't want to just eat the top of the muffin.

View media item 1531902View media item 1531903

Best I know is Panera does a muffin top thing called a "muffie" but I'm assuming they bake it that way... which isn't the same.

Everytime I've thought about this I just think the best idea would be to give them the stubs to the homeless. Everyday just have someone from a shelter come and get them. I ended up finding out that restaurants arent really allowed to do things like that with the leftover food, its supposed to be thrown out, but theres gotta be a loophole somewhere.

TBS cuts the opening credits and shows the closing credits really fast as the next episode is coming on.

Back
Top Bottom