Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

Everytime I've thought about this I just think the best idea would be to give them the stubs to the homeless. Everyday just have someone from a shelter come and get them. I ended up finding out that restaurants arent really allowed to do things like that with the leftover food, its supposed to be thrown out, but theres gotta be a loophole somewhere.
its illegal to even hand out food to the homeless.

there was an elderly man who got arrested down in florida for doing this, i think he was a pastor too. 

FLorida 
mean.gif

its illegal to even hand out food to the homeless.
there was an elderly man who got arrested down in florida for doing this, i think he was a pastor too. 
FLorida :smh:

I thought Panera gave their left over bread to soup kitchens?

He's been the host of all seasons and it really is great to watch. He created the show, the only cringeworthy parts are when he tried to do skits with Kramer for Crackle. Ugh

I think you can pretty much watch all the episodes here: http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/

Last edited:
"The Swtich" was on last night. Easily my favorite episode.

The "Cosmo" reveal and the plan to make the switch......epic.

^^^ Yeah i read that earlier. Jason Alexander messed up for dat.

All the preaching he was doing about roaylities and money when it came to the syndication contract but, he ****** up ole girl's money because he didn't have good chemistry wit her :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom