Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

Would love to know the episodes when they were mentioned because I have seen every episode 5-10 times at least and I don’t remember this.
The episode Jerry and George meet Elaine's pops.

The Chinese restaurant is when Jerry's sister is mentioned

Fun fact, there was a waitress at Monk’s who supposedly gave George the middle finger when he was ordering, that lady is Julia’s real life half sister.
Probably well known but her family is like old European royalty wealthy
She was good before Seinfeld but got her own

That shiesty lawyer guy with the pedantic vocab who represented Kramer (vs a Tobacco firm), then also slept with terri hatcher :lol: ....
"your face, is my case!"

Since I gave up cable years ago, I don't catch re-runs like how I used to. I have the box set on DVD but it's different when you have to get the DVD out rather than just channel surfing and finding an episode. I haven't watched in a while. Feels like I need to rewatch some of my favorite episodes.

i always thought it was Bob SACRAMENTO?

:rofl:
IMG_1203.gif

IMG_1204.gif

This is always so strange to me

IMG_1480.jpeg

They also changed the actor who played Frank Costanza. I have all the DVD boxsets and there was one episode where George was shining his dad’s shoes, and they had the scene filmed with both the OG Frank Costanza and Jerry Stiller in the special features.

When Kramer lost The Contest, I just counted—he returned to Jerry’s apartment in 44 seconds.

Mario Joyner who played "Maroon Golf" in the Season 9 'Puerto Rican Day Parade' episode...

4e6501c1-b2b1-4ffa-8c0c-a3c175ffdc35_text.gif

9ff3588b-5c76-464d-8d53-1ff0f1693b0e_text.gif

Had seen Firestorm with Jerry two years earlier (Season 7, Episode 1 "The Engagement") when George had to go to Muted Heart with Susan.

Screen Shot 2023-11-13 at 2.28.09 PM.png

Neither recognized each other in the Puerto Rican Day Parade episode. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom