Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

Just to quote that video above,

On the rumor of a Seinfeld reboot:

Jason Alexander: "There's only one reason for that rumor: Jerry, apparently, at the end of some stand-up thing, went, 'Well, Larry and I are thinking of something', and I go, 'Good for you, I don't know anything about it.' Nobody called me. Apparently they don't need George. And they may not need Elaine, because Julia and I went, 'Do you know anything about this?' 'I don't know anything about this.' We, uh, and I just talked to Michael [Richards] the other day, and I don't think he knew anything about it either."

So neither Jason Alexander, Julia-Louis Dreyfus, or Michael Richards have heard anything about it and that video was posted in the last 12 hours.

There's so much subtlety to Jason's performance too, the body acting and just the looks and voice inflection on lines.

My friend who introduced me to Seinfeld thinks that comment by Jason Alexander is a plant and they all know about it :lol:

I’m very dubious of that because Alexander answered a question, didn’t volunteer a statement about what Jerry said

I noticed something recently that I had never realized before. The plotline at the beginning of Season 8 where Peterman runs off to Myanmar and leaves Elaine to run the company mirrors the real life situation of Larry David leaving the show and leaving Jerry to run the show on his own, which happened after Season 7/start of Season 8.

Top-3 hottest Jerry dated on Seinfeld

No. 1

Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 8.37.26 PM.png

No. 2

Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 8.37.01 PM.png

No. 3

spectacular.gif

Big Contanza fan here! That episode when he leaves the bathroom without a shirt on and realizes that he can't talk his way out of that one (after eating a candy bar directly from a trash bin earlier in the episode), it cracks me up everytime

It was an eclair actually. And it wasn't in the trash, it was above the garbage. Hovering, like an angel.

They don’t just overcook a hamburger.

Goebbles strikes again 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom