Serious question, why do people choose to cheat?

My guy finally gets a chick now he's Dr Phil. Ain't like opportunities were throwing themselves at you like that anyways, cherish that joint.

Last edited:
Why you ask?
Cause the opportunity too. I'm a firm believer that people, if given the perfect scenario to cheat, will most likely cheat. This social construct is straight up ********, I remember when I was younger and my parents split my pops would still slide on my moms although he remarried. When I got older dude tried to hit me with some Dr.Phil mumbo jumbo until I brought up them memories of him an my moms getting it in back. Dude thought I ain't peep :stoneface: , was left speechless and never brought up relationships with me again.

Pretty simple for me.

Sex drive.

When my girl is not around I want to **** other women. When she is i want to smash her. It's an instinctual thing for me. Not ego or to say I can bag. But that I want new ***** sometimes. If you are around hot (relative to your preference) women and don't want to have sex with them You are not man enough in my opinion. I'm not saying you should but you should want to.

I sit here and think, why do people cheat on their significant other with no remorse? It's crazy how many people aren't faithful. Like, It be dudes I know that are married still having women on the side. Same for women as well. It's like, how do people do that and be comfortable doing that? Does it make you feel good? Me and my Girlfriend was having a conversation and I thought I should ask, so why?
People aren't meant to be monogamous.

Sometimes lust and temptaion are worth it

My guy finally gets a chick now he's Dr Phil. Ain't like opportunities were throwing themselves at you like that anyways, cherish that joint.
LOL!! Naw, no doctor phill here. I've always wondered that before I got into my current relationship. I guess I'm just a different breed, who knows..lol

Because humans probably arent meant to be monogamous, especially in a time where we have access to communicate with people all across the world. Most people aren't completely faithful, even if they don't have a physical connection with another person, they may be involved in an emotional one.

It's probably about time to reevaluate what relationships/marriages are in modern society instead of continuing this facade. Looking at the number of divorces and ppl who cheat, it's clearly a failed concept and it's not because everyone is "immature" or "weak".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom