Serious Question...Ya'll still find this chick attractive? Vol. KimYe

Deelishis booty real? We got a pic together and she let me squeeze it. Was too entranced to pay attention it it looking real or not. that thang is something special. Off the strength of the squeeze, she had leggings on, i mean it felt 'real' i guess. hell, even if it wasn't, no dambs given, i'd go savage life in it
YOU THE MAN BRUH 

Deelishis booty real? We got a pic together and she let me squeeze it. Was too entranced to pay attention it it looking real or not. that thang is something special. Off the strength of the squeeze, she had leggings on, i mean it felt 'real' i guess. hell, even if it wasn't, no dambs given, i'd go savage life in it

It used to be naturally big and juicy at one time (on Flavor of Love), then she started juicing. After that vine where she walking and getting into a truck as the driver was holding the door open for her...I don't even care

tumblr_n5gyznXkqE1rjp688o2_250.gif
tumblr_n5gyznXkqE1rjp688o3_250.gif
tumblr_n5gyznXkqE1rjp688o4_250.gif

Last edited:
a lot of good booties got ruined because "big aint big enough" anymore. They cant compete with video vixens like pebbles (she locked up) and diamond doll ( biggest mass of all time dats natural)

:wow:

:rofl:

bruh, you think diamond doll booty real?????

son :rofl:

a lot of good booties got ruined because "big aint big enough" anymore. They cant compete with video vixens like pebbles (she locked up) and diamond doll ( biggest mass of all time dats natural)

:wow:

:rofl:

bruh, you think diamond doll booty real?????

son :rofl:
lmaoo fam im playin, it just suited her because she was fat let's be serious she lost weight and it grew

lmaoo fam im playin, it just suited her because she was fat let's be serious she lost weight and it grew

View media item 1049323ssuuurrreee
so am i lying when she was fat her butt didn't suit her size? let's be serious, and middle easterners are known for being built like that.

Edit: it also helps her **** are real because one would think she is natural,coco has fake breasts which would coincide with having a fake butt

Last edited:
This fake *** phenomenon is getting outta hand. I seen this skinny leg steroid injected big booty chick in the grocery store. I wanted to walk up to her and say "You ain't fooling nobody". These girls are something else. I LOVE mass as much as the next man but these girls need to work with what they got instead of walking around looking crazy. :lol:

Between all the fakes I think i'd take the new normal Nicki Minaj

I hope she don't start messing with her face.

Last edited:
Looks like she had some minor facial procedures done, nothing too bad.

Nikki on that magazine cover>>

Very accurate. Maybe 4+ years ago I would've said otherwise. Personality wise though, Kourtney has been at the end of the bench the entire time, girl is cold and soulless :lol:
I'm def gonna get bashed for this, but I 100% disagree, always thought kourtney was the finest of the three. to each their own i guess

This thread seems focused on real vs. fake body more so than Kim specifically so what about Christina Hendricks? Top 5 all natural? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
kim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

one of da few 10/10's :pimp:

yall are legit homos if you wouldnt smang kim dont care what anyone says

:pimp:
rs_560x501-131220104345-1024.Kim-Kardashian-Bikini-Beach-Front-Back.jl.122013_copy.jpg

Last edited:
Shes still hot

Dudes are just mad because they cant hit her, so they hate

Huh? She barely cute, short as hell with no body. Why would someone be enticed? And if they aren't but you are that means they're mad? :lol: chill

I'd smash the mom before her. Vintage yambs :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom