Serious Question...Ya'll still find this chick attractive? Vol. KimYe

Let me catch Nicki Minaj in the streets solo with no security. Lock me up now dog. Somebody ain't making it out alive.

even with a fake ***, i still would. looks like these broads are built to ride d. not a girl im taking home, but to get that nutt off? cmon now why not? saying nah is like saying these girls don't even make the cut for girls you want to smash but don't know why thread.

My dude legit zoomed in on the cheeks

that superstar tape was hella bunz man. her sex game was foo foo as hell. all the audio and **** was dubbed in afterwards too. least she took the money shot to the mouth and breasts like a good girl at the end tho

she does have a pretty vagina though. Although at this point she prolly got that vag rejuvenation surgery so many times it's prolly looking like bruce jenner face

Not Kim, but since the subject of fake butts is in here....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BrTxmu2CIAAsio-.jpg

Looks like this doctor finished with a D-

Last edited:
I see normal women everyday way finer than Kim kardashian. Some of y'all r worse than these thots out here attracted to status and not actual looks. Me personally I hate fake cakes and fake ******* and if you have some work done on your face fuhgehtaboutit! I like naturally beautiful women.

Riri > Kim k

That ish grosses me out :x the fake bootys are so abundant these days even broke **** got em smh. Those ***** probably stuffed with newspaper and reptile bedding.

Back
Top Bottom