***SERIOUS TOPIC NT*** Is there any way to make your facial hair come in faster?

I'm about to turn 17 in august and I still dont have much
tired.gif
frown.gif
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

i heard about the shaving trick, but does it really work?

I'm turning 18 this summer and i need some tips too...even though there is probably nothing we can do about just let time go by. I have a few whiskers onmy chin and a lil stache, i just want the chin to grow in some more

there's hormone therapy, but other than that it's pretty much impossible for females to grow facial hair.

smoke a pack or maloboro reds daily, drink a bottle of whiskey every night and get into bar fights regularly and you'll be sprouting hair in places younever knew existed

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

I'm turning 18 this summer and i need some tips too...even though there is probably nothing we can do about just let time go by. I have a few whiskers on my chin and a lil stache, i just want the chin to grow in some more

its the same way with me, but it gets me girls.

go through the process of shaving. get your face prepped, lather up and shave. you should have a fro growing from your face in a week. when i joined themilitary i didn't have much facial hair, but after being forced to shave it started to come with the thunder.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

go through the process of shaving. get your face prepped, lather up and shave. you should have a fro growing from your face in a week. when i joined the military i didn't have much facial hair, but after being forced to shave it started to come with the thunder.

word?
nerd.gif
hmmm. might try it

go through the process of shaving. get your face prepped, lather up and shave. you should have a fro growing from your face in a week. when i joined the military i didn't have much facial hair, but after being forced to shave it started to come with the thunder.

Do you have to shave it w/ the lathering & what not, or can I just grab the trimmers & cut the little strands of & get the same effects?

thats not gonna do anything 'real talk'

its like saying get your body prepped, buy size 15 shoes and xxl gear, you will get taller quicker.

lathering shaving cream on your face isnt gonna make hair pop out quicker and if it does, im gonna need some proof.

that is ducktales to the fullest

Originally Posted by PREM092

Do you have to shave it w/ the lathering & what not, or can I just grab the trimmers & cut the little strands of & get the same effects?
that's a good question, i've never shaved with clippers.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

thats not gonna do anything 'real talk'

its like saying get your body prepped, buy size 15 shoes and xxl gear, you will get taller quicker.

lathering shaving cream on your face isnt gonna make hair pop out quicker and if it does, im gonna need some proof.

that is ducktales to the fullest

like b smooth said, everyone's face is different. but trying it won't hurt either. homie sound like he tried everything short of Rogaine for theface.

the secret is working out more

doing squats will release more testosterone

testosterone will increase the amount facial and body hair

or so i've heard

All I know is...my neck-beard itches really bad. I haven't shaved it in a week and it's getting long and itchy. You just gotta be patient with it. Icouldn't grow facial hair very well at 17, but it started growing pretty good and quickly by the time that I turned 18. I'm still working on getting mychest hair, it's starting to come in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

there's hormone therapy, but other than that it's pretty much impossible for females to grow facial hair.

eek.gif

$%$ came outta nowhere
laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif

but trust me though...u DONT want facial hair. It gets really annoying. I should shave everyday, or every other day at most, but it's so annoying that ijust shave every friday.

Or maybe your testosterone levels increased during boot camp caused your hair to grow?

laugh.gif
first off, a post about facial hair doesn't warrant the "Serious topic" description. Secondly, dude, you're just 17. The presence offacial hair for me has changed so much since i was that age (24 now). At 17 i had a moustache only. Now i also have chin hair that grows quite steadily and abeard, although i keep it shaved. I do so mainly because there are some sections where it doesn't grow fully. Just be patient bro, you'll prolly belookin like Drew Gooden in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom