***SERIOUS TOPIC NT*** Is there any way to make your facial hair come in faster?

501.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

go through the process of shaving. get your face prepped, lather up and shave. you should have a fro growing from your face in a week. when i joined the military i didn't have much facial hair, but after being forced to shave it started to come with the thunder.

Or maybe your testosterone levels increased during boot camp caused your hair to grow?
nice guess, but i joined right before i turned 21. and i am telling you my hair didn't grow into after the first time i shaved.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

the next time u piss, rub a little of it on ur hands and pat the areas on ur face where u want it to come in faster

it works!

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by belle155

thats not gonna do anything 'real talk'

its like saying get your body prepped, buy size 15 shoes and xxl gear, you will get taller quicker.

lathering shaving cream on your face isnt gonna make hair pop out quicker and if it does, im gonna need some proof.

that is ducktales to the fullest

like b smooth said, everyone's face is different. but trying it won't hurt either. homie sound like he tried everything short of Rogaine for the face.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wish there was a way to slow the growth of my facial hair....Trust me be happy you don't get a lot.

I used to wish the same thing when I was 16/17 but now (i'm 20) I wish it didnt grow so fast because I have to shave every few days and it's just gonnaget worse the older you get.

Back
Top Bottom