Sex for Student Loans: Increasing trend among college students/grads.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I'm sayin...I was bracing myself for an actual 15 minute read 
laugh.gif
I was looking for a link with the rest of the article or something when I got to the end.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#15min.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

btw im totally disgusted by all of you for thinking that the decision to sell your body is somehow easy, or taking the easy way out.
Captain Savajo, I presume.

btw im totally disgusted by all of you for thinking that the decision to sell your body is somehow easy, or taking the easy way out.

Of all the choices she can do to make money, this is the easiest.
Instead of actually doing work...she can just lay there and let the dude do his thing.  

And for her to rationalize her actions as "not prostitution"...I'd say she's taking the easy way out.

The girls I knew on there were already "free spirited" to begin with. They just wanted to get compensated for losing their elasticity.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Instead of actually doing work...she can just lay there and let the dude do his thing.  

And for her to rationalize her actions as "not prostitution"...I'd say she's taking the easy way out.
if you read the article she does have a job and she's rationalizing it so she can live with herself. how is that easy?

she should just work at a strip club... not saying its any better because its still degrading but at least she doesn't have to smash to get paid

if you read the article she does have a job and she's rationalizing it so she can live with herself. how is that easy?

Why not just go into debt , get a 2nd job and slowly pay it off...oh right, that's because it'll take too long and her credit would be ruined.
Oh I know, she could just sell her body for easy cash. 

She's lying to herself, taking the easy way out, telling herself it's okay what she's doing (when in reality its NOT okay)

Originally Posted by you go boy

she should just work at a strip club... not saying its any better because its still degrading but at least she doesn't have to smash to get paid

you must not have been to too many strip clubs if you dont think theyre smashing the clientele

Why not just go into debt , get a 2nd job and slowly pay it off...oh right, that's because it'll take too long and her credit would be ruined.
Oh I know, she could just sell her body for easy cash. 

She's lying to herself, taking the easy way out, telling herself it's okay what she's doing (when in reality its NOT okay)
co-sign 
grin.gif

So it's not taking the easy way out throwing the box for a day for an envelope full of cash?.... Instead of picking up another job or option which would be respectable, albeit take longer? ... Because she has to live with herself?

FOOHWTBS. You're overestimating these garden tools' consciences/morals. They're looking to pay off their college loans and look like they're living the high-life in front of other people while they do it. word to the girl in the 300 dollar dress.

Uhhh, as a graduate repaying his loans there are options other than selling your body.

Private loans offer graduated repayment plans in which you just pay the interest every month for two years. Its believed by both parties that you should have a job that allows you to pay your loans off.
She could defer. Schools are very understanding during this economic climate. She will be given a grace period which usually lasts for 6 months at the minimum.

Those are just a few of the options so please don't justify what she is doing. I was unemployed and broke paying my student loans without any help from anyone and now that I have a job it makes it much easier. She has no sympathy. I never thought of selling my body to meet my payments and my debt doubles hers.

FOOHWTBS. They're looking to pay off their college loans and look like they're living the high-life in front of other people while they do it. word to the girl in the 300 dollar dress.

/thread. Their priorities are mixed up and it shows. They are hos. Kill that mess about them rationalizing it and having a job. I sacrificed a lot by not getting things I wanted that I could have easily bought but knew that it wasn't necessary. Add to that, most of those girls have outstanding CC debt as stated in the article.

Yeah because me working a full time job and eating at peoples houses to save money was easier. Some girl gets paid for sex but its sad because she is student, no its just an educated prostitute.

The issue with a girl selling her body isn't the physical strain and labor that one would get from a low paying job like retail or fast food, it's the moral consequence. And it's a one time thing. As soon as she crosses that border and starts selling her body for money, the decision is already made, no more indecision.

You have got to be kidding me though if you think that selling your body is harder than working a real job. First off, you act like only men enjoy sex and women feel pain when they give up the box. You realize that both men and women enjoy the act? And if the client is too ugly, she can turn him down. Second, it's much faster than working a job. She gets like $350 for a 20 minute pleasure bang, while normal people get around $8 before taxes for one hour of boring work.

The girl literally lies there and gets sex for money. Girls like sex too.

The only reason she rationalizes it is because she doesn't want to seem like a prostitute to herself or to other people. She already knows she's a prostitute, she just doesn't want others to think poorly of her.

Don't even try to justify that selling one's body is harder than normal labor, especially if it's for legit money in white-collar neighborhoods, compared to prostitutes in rough cities with low pay/high disease rate.

Go through that site and read the profiles of some of these girls... None of them sound desperate for money as the girl in the story did. She probably just regretted her decision after the fact and tried to save face. Fact is, these girls are mostly just looking to be spoiled and are willing to do whatever it takes to get that lifestyle. Some of them are asking for $10k/month. That's about the entire salary of a starting associate at a large law firm... and they want it for being hot and opening their legs. God bless capitalism.

I found it ridiculous how some body can defend hoing .That is the last resort that is completely unneccessary for these harlots .Tell me this if i were to  a college student and a part time drug dealer as a male . Would I be looked at in a sympathetic light or considerd a scourge of society and expelled from campus ? They should get some type of academic suspension from their college for soliciting sexual favors in turn for profit.We gotta be hard on these garden tools

Originally Posted by scshift

The issue with a girl selling her body isn't the physical strain and labor that one would get from a low paying job like retail or fast food, it's the moral consequence. And it's a one time thing. As soon as she crosses that border and starts selling her body for money, the decision is already made, no more indecision.

You have got to be kidding me though if you think that selling your body is harder than working a real job. First off, you act like only men enjoy sex and women feel pain when they give up the box. You realize that both men and women enjoy the act? And if the client is too ugly, she can turn him down. Second, it's much faster than working a job. She gets like $350 for a 20 minute pleasure bang, while normal people get around $8 before taxes for one hour of boring work.

The girl literally lies there and gets sex for money. Girls like sex too.

The only reason she rationalizes it is because she doesn't want to seem like a prostitute to herself or to other people. She already knows she's a prostitute, she just doesn't want others to think poorly of her.

Don't even try to justify that selling one's body is harder than normal labor, especially if it's for legit money in white-collar neighborhoods, compared to prostitutes in rough cities with low pay/high disease rate.
what about the exposure to disease, you can get stiffed for money, beat up, or even killed. if anyone found out theres the stigma of being paid for sex. prostitution is not an easy profession, get that out of your head.
all of you are quick to condem her and call her a ho for selling it but if she was giving it away for free she'd likely be called the same. sex work is a job and someone has to do it, how dare you judge someone for it. the world needs sex workers just like it needs drug dealers.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I found it ridiculous how some body can defend hoing .That is the last resort that is completely unneccessary for these harlots .Tell me this if i were to  a college student and a part time drug dealer as a male . Would I be looked at in a sympathetic light or considerd a scourge of society and expelled from campus ? They should get some type of academic suspension from their college for soliciting sexual favors in turn for profit.We gotta be hard on these garden tools

Unfortunately, the school's first priority is to make money. They wouldn't jeopardize the cash unless they could reprimand the student without risk.

what about the exposure to disease, you can get stiffed for money, beat up, or even killed. if anyone found out theres the stigma of being paid for sex. prostitution is not an easy profession, get that out of your head.
all of you are quick to condem her and call her a ho for selling it but if she was giving it away for free she'd likely be called the same. sex work is a job and someone has to do it, how dare you judge someone for it. the world needs sex workers just like it needs drug dealers.

The world needs sex workers like it needs drug dealers? No one in their right mind glorifies drug dealers. Maybe idiots who are blinded by ignorance, but anyone with a conscience does not justify the actions of a drug dealer.

Notice how I mentioned white-collar prostitution. The chance of these prostitutes getting harmed compared to the ones who operate in dangerous cities like Chicago and DC is infinitely lower. Do you know where Greenwich, CT is? It's one of the wealthiest towns in New England. No one is killing anyone there.

The stigma of being paid for sex... oh wow, what, you want to be a prostitute without the negative connotation that comes from being a prostitute? Well I want to be a street racer without the chance of being arrested by the cops.
indifferent.gif

White-collar prostitution is easy and pathetic. Don't even try and front like these prostitutes are working. They're having sex for money. And there's little to no risk in their operation, unlike prostitutes who have to work in cities where people actually will kill them. All these girls have to do is open their legs and cash in a check. If that's hard work to you, then I envy your lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom