-Sex on Wheels, Threesome if you add a female passenger- Vol "uhhahhh..I came"

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

3966615684_13b3701d23_b.jpg

BabyPhat_logo1.jpg

grin.gif

The height, in combination with the wheel size, is good if it's intended to be practical for daily-driving. However, for a photoshoot to show off howimpressive the car can be, the wheels could have been a bit bigger.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

grin.gif

....That was corny fam

Nah...you're just too simple to understand what was being said...

You're tryna say that its a feminine car...you said that in the last 7-series thread that I made....and it was corny then too.

Like I said, you're way to simple to understand what is being communicated here...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As for me tryna say that this car is feminine...ummm no, try again. I'm NOT one of those lames that ascribes "gender" to a vehicle. The samecannot be said about you though...word to "we give X5's to our baby mommas because it's a female whip"...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

....That was corny fam

Nah...you're just too simple to understand what was being said...

You're tryna say that its a feminine car...you said that in the last 7-series thread that I made....and it was corny then too.

Like I said, you're way to simple to understand what is being communicated here...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As for me tryna say that this car is feminine...ummm no, try again. I'm NOT one of those lames that ascribes "gender" to a vehicle. The same cannot be said about you though...word to "we give X5's to our baby mommas because it's a female whip"...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry, I cant see what Baby Phat has anything to do with a BMW 750li, Does Kimora Lee Simmons drive one?... Please explain yourself to the simple minded aka"everyone", because im 100% sure no one knows what the hell you're talking about...

Back
Top Bottom