SFSU student confronts white dude with dreadlocks vol. cultural appropriation

We also live in an era where people are legitimately perturbed that they can't be blatantly racist or bigoted anymore. Hence the buzz words fake outrage, PC society, etc. :rolleyes

We also live in an era where people are legitimately perturbed that they can't be blatantly racist or bigoted anymore. Hence the buzz words fake outrage, PC society, etc. :rolleyes

This, it goes both ways. Dudes want to dismiss legit objections.

Dude really had on a tan trench coat with maroon leggings and combat boots :smh:

It's really not srs to act a damn fool over. As you can see she didn't want to be filmed at the end. Imagine caring about something damn trivial as this.

YT comments once again providing both
mean.gif
and
laugh.gif

And she'll say its the white patriarchy that made her lose her job. I bet you a tenner.
Can definitely guarantee if he was a tall muscular tanned good looking male, this conversation would have been completely different. Women don't even see these type of males as males, they see them as losers that are beneath them.
she went home and made an angry tumblr post later. lololol
Meanwhile, it's ok for the dude with the flat top to "appropriate" gay European culture.
She liked him, didn't know how to express it.
"Do not put your hands on me" while grabbing the guy. Disgusting self entitlement.
That white kid would have probably been marching with BLM before this...

"Colored community"

Df?

Dude need to stop talking though. He's just gonna slip up again.

THANK YOU. Ninjahood and his crew are reveling in this. All they are saying is they wish they could say more racist and homophobic nonsense.

"People are too PC" and "social justice warrior" were terms invented by people who want their ignorant bigotry accepted.

Swing and a miss again :lol:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356/

From da atlantic

*ahem*

The press has typically described these developments as a resurgence of political correctness. That’s partly right, although there are important differences between what’s happening now and what happened in the 1980s and ’90s. That movement sought to restrict speech (specifically hate speech aimed at marginalized groups), but it also challenged the literary, philosophical, and historical canon, seeking to widen it by including more-diverse perspectives. The current movement is largely about emotional well-being. More than the last, it presumes an extraordinary fragility of the collegiate psyche, and therefore elevates the goal of protecting students from psychological harm. The ultimate aim, it seems, is to turn campuses into “safe spaces” where young adults are shielded from words and ideas that make some uncomfortable. And more than the last, this movement seeks to punish anyone who interferes with that aim, even accidentally. You might call this impulse vindictive protectiveness. It is creating a culture in which everyone must think twice before speaking up, lest they face charges of insensitivity, aggression, or worse.

THANK YOU. Ninjahood and his crew are reveling in this. All they are saying is they wish they could say more racist and homophobic nonsense.

"People are too PC" and "social justice warrior" were terms invented by people who want their ignorant bigotry accepted.
There is a gray area though. People are too PC and are social warriors nowadays. And I'm not even talking about race. America in a way is being pussified.

I'm just talking in general. People are offended by everything.

I was at a party and met a chick. We were a little tipsy. I asked her where she was from and it ended up she lived in one of the wealthiest sections of Boston. I jokingly said you must doing okay financially (in different words). We both laughed. Some dude comes out the cut and gets in my face saying "that is so f**** rude. What gives you the right yada yada yada." I couldn't believe it. Dude literally wanted to throw hands over a joke about someone's financial status that that person took as a joke.

It's just hip to be offended.

Swing and a miss again :lol:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356/

From da atlantic

*ahem*

The press has typically described these developments as a resurgence of political correctness. That’s partly right, although there are important differences between what’s happening now and what happened in the 1980s and ’90s. That movement sought to restrict speech (specifically hate speech aimed at marginalized groups), but it also challenged the literary, philosophical, and historical canon, seeking to widen it by including more-diverse perspectives. The current movement is largely about emotional well-being. More than the last, it presumes an extraordinary fragility of the collegiate psyche, and therefore elevates the goal of protecting students from psychological harm. The ultimate aim, it seems, is to turn campuses into “safe spaces” where young adults are shielded from words and ideas that make some uncomfortable. And more than the last, this movement seeks to punish anyone who interferes with that aim, even accidentally. You might call this impulse vindictive protectiveness. It is creating a culture in which everyone must think twice before speaking up, lest they face charges of insensitivity, aggression, or worse.

I think both sides make a big deal out of dumb **** for no reason most of the time.

You have people who are upset and people who are upset that other people are upset or maybe "fake outraged". Both sides are trying too hard IMO. There needs to be a balance but it's not going to happen :lol:

People complain about safe spaces but when some dude snaps it's all anti bullying and "someone should have seen the signs". I think the safe space idea is dumb tbh but it makes sense given how people act and how sensitive people are.

Impulsive vindictive protectiveness is an awesome phrase.

There is a gray area though. People are too PC and are social warriors nowadays. And I'm not even talking about race. America in a way is being pussified.

Social Justice Warriors has America outraged

Over fabricated Rape allegations.... TWICE!

That duke lacross ESPN 30 for 30 had me salty.

I'm just talking in general. People are offended by everything.

I was at a party and met a chick. We were a little tipsy. I asked her where she was from and it ended up she lived in one of the wealthiest sections of Boston. I jokingly said you must doing okay financially (in different words). We both laughed. Some dude comes out the cut and gets in my face saying "that is so f**** rude. What gives you the right yada yada yada." I couldn't believe it. Dude literally wanted to throw hands over a joke about someone's financial status that that person took as a joke.

It's just hip to be offended.

This isn't some type of wide spread phenomena
, some people are extra sensitive. 

Meanwhile, in da real world...

This new climate is slowly being institutionalized, and is affecting what can be said in the classroom, even as a basis for discussion. During the 2014–15 school year, for instance, the deans and department chairs at the 10 University of California system schools were presented by administrators at faculty leader-training sessions with examples of microaggressions. The list of offensive statements included: “America is the land of opportunity” and “I believe the most qualified person should get the job.”

Last edited:
The same clown that tried to label the transatlantic slave trade a pity party. Miss me with the social phenomena bs, bigothood is an uneducated buffoon at best but can somehow diagnose & pathologize the American public. Dudes want the right be openly bigoted & are mad they get checked left and right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom