Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Really bothering me how Ian and Mickey are riding around in the stolen ambulance. Thought they would have at least painted it.

The cops are looking for stolen motorcycles but not a stolen ambulance? :rolleyes

I disregarded that, because they have GPS on ambulances

Its the dramatic side of the show. They've decided there should be more consequences for Frank's 40+ years or 10+ seasons of alcoholism.

Didn't they try that already with him needing a new liver and dying if he continued to drink?

Didn't they try that already with him needing a new liver and dying if he continued to drink?
Yup.

That's why I said more. I'm guessing they said its the final season so **** it, doesn't matter what happens to Frank given how he's been living.

:rofl: @ that guy getting hit by the truck.

Wondering who this random Heidi chick fresh outta jail is.

Mickey a pos. Doing anything with laundry.

Carl still naive. Wow @ his rapist being pregnant.

Lip deserves everything coming at him. Dude has become a full on dumbass now. Cant even close a deal right. 10 years ago that would be nothing to him.

So Debbie basically is getting with a Latina version of a Milkovich.

Watching Frank commit that was messed up.

So what happened to Lip being a genius they were developing in the first half of the series.

Mans has had some basic ****ups for someone supposedly so smart the last few seasons.

You were already getting $25K more than what Kev and V got, you're desperate to sell the house, take the $200K and keep pushing.

I would've understood if you were last house left but you obviously weren't.

"Smart" dumbass.

Debbie ending up with a Latina Malkovich. :lol:

So Frank committed that huh?

seems about right
frank OD
Lip selling furniture and appliances before even signing a deal for the house
Deb falling for a criminal
:lol:

Carl might be smarter and def moving better than Lip at this point ....The writers ain’t even make Carl earn none of it thru the story tho, just decided a couple seasons ago he’s not a complete idiot anymore and got a career path :lol: :smh:

I thought Lip was just a good writer who had a decent GPA, him being a genius kinda a stretch

Granted they should've moved outta that house when Fiona was doing the property thing, happy Lip is ****ing it up.

Lip = Frank. Frank was smart before he met Monica. She was a horrible match for him lol.

All of the kids are shades of Frank, they're just showing the beginnings of how all will likely end up.

Nah they always portrayed lip as some sort of genius good will hunting type early on. All his expertise in robotics, science, etc.

Now he’s just dumb. At least with frank you can still see his smarts shine through the character.

Yea they made it seem like Lip was the smartest dude around at 1st, had a plan or scheme for everything n ppl went to him for answers..He was taking SAT’s for ppl and damn near had some type of computer job when he 1st got to college

Frank still talks like he got some type of higher intelligence from time to time, yo just has no dambs n is always drunk or high ...Lip be sober n still acting dumb :lol: :smh: ...The writers just simply punted his intelligence once he wasn’t in school anymore, just kept him as a simp that’s good at fixing motorcycles all of a sudden

All in all, that wasn't the worst series finale, especially compared to other Showtime shows (Dexter :smh:).

Lip briefly showing that genius intellect that has been absent the last few seasons. :lol::smh:

Then turns around trying to sell his again at a $100K loss.

I know Emmybae been gone but they could've at least acknowledge her, especially this season.

Frank didn't even include her in his farewell letter.

Lip is such a loser. Waste of potential personified. Carl would've done better selling the house.

At least Frank mentioned Fiona and they showed her a bit. Clearly the dementia had him forget her in the letter.

Not a whole lot finalized in this finale. I'll just assume Carl bought the bar with his cop partner and Lip took that huge loss on the house.

Okay finale.

The show probably lasted two seasons too long, but I liked the last episode

LIp is an idiot, $15,000 a piece. I used to think he would smarten up. He had a lot of opportunities.

Frank's letter :lol:

Finale didn’t feel like an ending. So many loose ends not being tied up.
This. As crappy as the show has been, still one of my favorites. Way too invested in the characters

blatantly obvious they’re going to open it up for a spin-off.

Wow no mention of Fiona at all entire season? Not even in franks letter?! Def hate there,she was the soul of that show
Lip first 6 seasons or so all about how smart he is and not till the end does he show us that ?!?! And solves that guys problem simple as 123
Lip shouldnt be selling the house now. Its paid off tell debs and ian you owe them 15k each and pay them over time
They guy that ran the show(john wells)didnt want it to end. Showtime ended it. Of course not it was easy money. He left things so open so he can get a spin-off with showtime or Netflix etc. smart

I don’t regret my time on this show but I wouldnt Recommend to a friend and I wont Ever rewatch another episode. It was a car wreck that once you start looking you don’t stop until it’s over.

also remember how Lip was trying to tell Liam he'll take care of him after they sell the house, think Liam would be better off going with Ian and Mickey, Carl, or even debbie smh

I don’t regret my time on this show but I wouldnt Recommend to a friend and I wont Ever rewatch another episode. It was a car wreck that once you start looking you don’t stop until it’s over.

IMO it's just like Weeds, Dexter and Californication. They started out good, but stuck around too long. Showtime seems to have a problem with that, where as HBO is good at getting out before the quality goes down.

Back
Top Bottom