Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

:lol: @ Frank being lost on the bus and not knowing how he ended up in that bar thinking he was talking to V. Then basically lost in the Chi all day and bugging in some random House.

Lip basically deserves all the bad **** and luck coming his way.

Kev is dumb as ****. Wow.

:lol: @ Deb's gf abandoning her child. Some real trash ppl out there. Deb in denial like she didn't force a relationship and getting pregnant on that one kid cuz she was dead set on it.

Signs pointing to at least the fam moving out of the house.

Last edited:
I know Kev has always been dumb but each decision he made in this episode was more stupid than the last. :smh: :lol:

Why are you going for a joyride on a stolen bike? I half-expected his dumb*** to ride past the garage the bikes were stolen from. :stoneface:

Stashing the bikes outside of a biker bar because "cops would never check there". :stoneface: :stoneface:

Destroying the other bike by riding it off a pier so the cop that wanted to buy it won't be able to find it. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Thing that bothers me the most is that Fiona gaining guardianship of her siblings was a significant storyline early on. And she left, left them behind, and now the rest of the family is expected to watch after Liam? And now they want to move on with their lives?

liam really gonna be the loser in all of this. I hope Kev and V take him in

Episode was entertaining but still alotta plot holes n characters doing random dumb ****

Carl and Kev per usual.

If I was Lip I would've had to put hands on Kev for being that stupid.

And instead of Carl talking to ole girl about the situation, he tries to force her into taking a morning after pill.

At this point I'm just slogging through these last few episodes to bring closure to the show.

Nothing but apathy about Shameless at this point.

At least I don't have complete and utter disgust like I did with Dexter's final season.
1615407274924.png

we know lip got no hands tho and took only Ls so he would've gotten washed by Kev if he tried unless Brad was going to jump in

Carl and Kev per usual.

If I was Lip I would've had to put hands on Kev for being that stupid.

And instead of Carl talking to ole girl about the situation, he tries to force her into taking a morning after pill.

At this point I'm just slogging through these last few episodes to bring closure to the show.

Nothing but apathy about Shameless at this point.

At least I don't have complete and utter disgust like I did with Dexter's final season.
1615407274924.png

Wow didn't take long for Debbie to escalate to Fiona's I'm fed up with my family so I'm gonna do drugs and sleep around phase :lol:

Carl :lol:

No sympathy for Lip. Dude doesn't deserve a happy ending.

:rofl: @ Mickey wanting to care for his father and then a nun kills his dad.

Frank losing it :rofl: The fam finding out was just sad.

Still hate the Debbie character....perpetually doing stupid ****.....

Terry getting killed is hilarious

Carl still being called Billie Eilish is hilarious

Overall, I'd say Kevin wins. He always wins. How does he trash the bikes and don't suffer consequences? Where did the cop go that was going to buy the bike? She just disappears? WTH

Show is limping to the end.. :lol: at them trying to make Terry and Frank sympathetic at the end

Kev, and dude didn't have a cell phone?

I don't get the Carl with Vice thing.

The nun :lol:

I'm ready for this to be over.

Had a few decent episodes lately but this week was a mess ...Wild disjointed and nothing made sense, it was horrible but gotta finish this :lol: :smh:

Maybe I ain't been paying attention, but when did get them thanks reduced?

Thought they fumbled Fiona's exit because she left out of nowhere but they rly just don't get **** right

Lip is such a loser and a dumbass. Put the painting in the basement uncovered.

:rofl: If this season ends with Debbie taking in a homeless chick with a kid.

I notice how Kermit and Tommy are just cool again :rofl:

On your left! :rofl: On your right! :rofl:

Last edited:
I know Fiona dipped but it’s wild how the show just acting like she don’t exist :lol: :smh: ...They trying sell property, wasn’t that what she was doing before she left? They don’t even reach out or mention that ...Also ain’t she responsible for Liam?

And this whole time it was the drink that gave Lip his super powers, cuz once he got off the sauce he been a sad dummy :lol: :smh: ...The man that was supposed to be some kind of genius has a hard time coming up with any type of decent solution

Last edited:
One episode left and it doesn't feel like any type of satisfying finality....this sucks. It kinda fits...but it sucks if that makes any sense. But then again....this is a Showtime show, so I don't expect anything less.

Really bothering me how Ian and Mickey are riding around in the stolen ambulance. Thought they would have at least painted it.

The cops are looking for stolen motorcycles but not a stolen ambulance? :rolleyes

What is the point of the dementia storyline?

It's not entertaining or funny.
Yea it’s not great and it was too late for any ground work to be done with that storyline, think they just needed a way to kill Frank that will drag on several episodes

They might as well have frank wake up and say it was all a dream
Yea it’s disappointing that with how far gone this show is they not getting too crazy with the ending...It’s just heading towards a house sale, moving to Kentucky and a character dying that shoulda been under the dirt years ago

Back
Top Bottom