**** Shaming

If men can find partners just as easily as women, why are the suicide rates after breakups so much higher in men?

If you exclude looks, yes, men can.  In whatever circumstance a man is ALWAYS going to be stronger than a woman. Most women aren't trying to meet with a stranger for that very reason. It's NOT because women wouldn't do that. It's because it's dangerous. A LOT of men can boast about sleeping with girls on the first night. BECAUSE they went out and the woman recognized that they were cool  people. Not dangerous.

A  lot of women have had one night stands or done it on the first night, the same as guys would jump at the chance. It's not a matter of sexual differences, it's about her figuring out a safe way to do that.
So you're saying majority of women are cowards?
eyes.gif

So now every man is a dog with the Hulk's body trying to jack the booty like Sparrow?
You're smarter than that.

Think about Craigslist personals. Sex right there on the table. Hmmm....I wonder why women don't jump at it? Oh, I wonder....

Men embrace their sexuality. We can seek out the partnership of many women, and be labeled a *** by the likes of women and other men that disagree with the behavior.

This disparity exists in the minds of those people overly critical of the situations of others. What is the point of this thread of not to simply acknowledge that there are male ****, there are female ****?

But how are you going to exclude looks when that is a HUGE part of the argument.

We aren't talking about RAPE. We are talking about willing sexual participation.

A woman can GUARANTEE that she will cross paths with a man EVERYDAY of her life that wants to hit.

EVERY man can't make that same claim Kelly.

You're smarter than that.
Think about Craigslist personals. Sex right there on the table. Hmmm....I wonder why women don't jump at it? Oh, I wonder....
So all men are dangerous sex crazed fiends?
Generalizations.

Every dude on Craigslist is not saying "Free ****, holla at me baby"
Every female isn't saying "oooh ****, holla at me baby"

But how are you going to exclude looks when that is a HUGE part of the argument.

We aren't talking about RAPE. We are talking about willing sexual participation.

A woman can GUARANTEE that she will cross paths with a man EVERYDAY of her life that wants to hit.

EVERY man can't make that same claim Kelly.
But your argument assumes that every Gayle King can hook up with a Brad Pitt if she wanted to. It goes both ways

A women can but not always who she wants, the same as with men

Last edited:

But your argument assumes that every Gayle King can hook up with a Brad Pitt if she wanted to. It goes both ways
My argument does NOT assume that. Not sure where you got that from.

Gayle King can walk outside for 8 hours and there will be AT LEAST one man that wants to hit.

A random dude can walk outside for 8 hours and not cross paths with ONE woman that would let him hit.

Again, simple concept. Not sure what you aren't getting

So all men are dangerous sex crazed fiends?
Generalizations.

Every dude on Craigslist is not saying "Free ****, holla at me baby"
Every female isn't saying "oooh ****, holla at me baby"
What is the matter with you?

What smart women would meet up with a man she does NOT know? No one does that or no one should. From a woman's perspective, it is dangerous. You're taught as a little girl not to put yourself in those situations.. To stay away from uncles, etc. Males couldn't even babysit me when I was younger. It's programmed into us.

roll.gif
so you do under conditions you like. Just want to point that out
Nevermind. This and your cartoon ninja avatar just confirmed how mature you are and your single status.

A public place is a safe place. Like...use your brain or something. What the **** you did in school?

What is the matter with you?
What smart women would meet up with a man she does NOT know? No one does that or no one should. From a woman's perspective, it is dangerous. You're taught as a little girl not to put yourself in those situations.. To stay away from uncles, etc. Males couldn't even babysit me when I was younger. It's programmed into us.
So what if I meet Suzanne wit da phat ol phatty on Craigslist and she says "come meet me at the bar down the street"?

Do I fear for my safety, or since society GENERALIZES that all men can prorect them damn selves, should I go take da booty?

Nevermind. This and your cartoon ninja avatar just confirmed how mature you are and your single status.

A public place is a safe place. Like...use your brain or something. What the **** you did in school?
laugh.gif
 Is that the best you can do man. 

So what if I meet Suzanne wit da phat ol phatty on Craigslist and she says "come meet me at the bar down the street"?

Do I fear for my safety, or since society GENERALIZES that all men can prorect them damn selves, should I go take da booty?
Umm...if you're smart , you don't meet anyone from  Craigslist unless you're trying to get shanked.

It's even down to biology. A baby comes from a woman's egg that has been fertilized by a man. She carries and nourishes it for 9 months. She delivers the baby through tremendous pain and permanent damage to her body. She can feel it moving and kicking inside her.  She feeds it with her own breast milk and continues lactating for months after it's delivery. It technically belongs to her

You've cracked ...... again :rofl:

Your arguments are flawed and your statements come padded to prevent full criticism. Your threads are good for a couple pages but you always find a way to crumble your own stance. Till the next time you make a thread about self hate

Of course. Ever heard,"  I don't normally do this."?

Kelly you're all over the place. You're against **** shamming, yet admit that woman have control over situations and certain circumstances vary with looks.

The reason these standards exist is because woman have the option of being more selective then men. Like stated previously an average looking woman can walk into a room ask "who wants to have sex with me?" And will get at least one man to agree, an average man doesn't have that luxury. So if an average man is conquering left and right, he gets kudos and praise. If an average woman gets conquered left and right, she'll be ridiculed and shamed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom