share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

If a woman nice has nice hips and *** I'm smashing no matter what dat face looks like

Last edited:
When I do wound care to my patients, I feel hungry af. My colleagues were wondering why I was always so hungry when working at the med surg unit.lol

Last edited:
I feel you. Them extra pointy nipples with the milk slowiy coming out... :wow: :evil:

Last edited:
I feel you. Them extra pointy nipples with the milk slowiy coming out... :wow::evil:

Girl on my recent tay story from the other night is a single mom... She had those nipples that could be stretched super long and twisted like 720°... They were fun to play with...

Funny thing is she was showing me... And I got all excited and asked if she was lactating... Then she reminded me her kid is 8... I remembered Game of Thrones and asked again :lol:

Whenever I take a dook I have to take the majority  All of my clothes off. it feels weird being clothed and pooping. I don't get naked , that'd be weird, but I take my pants and sweater,shoes off and hang them up. Even at work
+ gotta take a shower after....**** be time consuming 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I like the smell from my belly button.

ill drink up a girls back sweat when I'm hitting from behind.

I never wash my jeans unless they get stained or something.

I listen to stairway to heaven everytime i go for a run. and I'll usually rewind the crescendo.

i dont like children including my cousins kids, but i want 3 of my own.

Whenever I take a dook I have to take the majority of my clothes off. it feels weird being clothed and pooping. I don't get naked , that'd be weird, but I take my pants and sweater,shoes off and hang them up. Even at work

I for some reason did this at science camp in middle school. I was wearing a tall t so I didn't want it to hit the toilet, except I put it down and there was like a puddle of piss over the toilet paper so I left it there and walked back shirtless.

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom