share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

To all my bros in here who ate some ***, what that thang taste like? How long do you normally go at it? Provise any other details

Ain't about how it taste (but make sure it is clean)

But about your morals,

it's about that it's so morally wrong that its the moment feels right.

But ive never gotten my **** licked.

Last edited:
**** all this eating a girls *** out....

Have any if yall ever get your *** licked? Game changer bruh!

nah, but my girl loves using her magic wand and press it around my sensitive areas
lets just say it is very powerful and intense

Last edited:
Hitachi magic wands... The goat of vibrators... They're are the plug in joints with the big bulb head... Get a girl that as a gift, you you'll never regret... Put it on the **** while you're smashing, and you BOTH will love it...

And I've been known to have a girl lick my butt from time to time... Had a girl into breath play, and almost made her pass out while I sat in her face... I then left a load on her face... That was fun...

Oh man I misunderstood that big time
roll.gif
roll.gif
,had me thinking that your savagery knew no bounds 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Naw that's on me :lol:... The way I worked that, I completely see why you thought that...

I'm not completely sure how far my savagery goes... But it ends before that point... Probably :lol:... I could live another 60 years and go... "you know, I've never popped a squat on a girls face before" :lol:...

Last edited:
I have 13,000 posts on Niketalk.

My account reads nearly 10k... But back in the day, I reset my post count back to 0...it was a mistake, and I have no clue to this day how I did that... I had around 4500 posts on that I believe... And I also had pretty much 2k exactly on my double og sn...

So one right around 16.5k posts on NT... Yeah I don't want anyone knowing that...

Getting your **** stroked whiles she licks the booty, moving up slowly all the way to the tip.

You'll have a different perspective of life!

Man, my girl and I love doing this. We use things like Nutella and Goober Grape PB&J, we can't keep those things stocked so we're gonna start buying the costco packs.

Getting your **** stroked whiles she licks the booty, moving up slowly all the way to the tip.

Man, my girl and I love doing this. We use things like Nutella and Goober Grape PB&J, we can't keep those things stocked so we're gonna start buying the costco packs.

giphy+(9).gif

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Its feels glorious :smh:

:stoneface:

Y'all ****** nasty.

I have a prime collection of asmr massage videos from YT. I'm not ashamed.

****** is buying costco packs because they can't adequately support their booty licking needs

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom