share something u do that you wouldn't want ppl in real life knowing

**** all this eating a girls *** out....

Have any if yall ever get your *** licked? Game changer bruh!

Getting your **** stroked whiles she licks the booty, moving up slowly all the way to the tip.

You'll have a different perspective of life!

wait so you were on your back with your legs spread above your head or did she have you on all 4's doggy.

:lol: You've obviously never experienced this otherwise you wouldn't asking this question.

I'll save my *Kobe* You're welcome gif response for the day you do.

Peace.

Last edited:
wait so you were on your back with your legs spread above your head or did she have you on all 4's doggy.
Lots of ways it can be done. The best is getting sucked from the back and they work their way from the tip to the taint :smokin

Damn I have a certain affinity for Ciara deep house remixes but yall ****** talkin about vibrators and dildos around ya bum hole. That's some other **** man. :lol:  

Last edited:
I was rockin wit yall til the booty play came into effect. Only dookie is permitted around that area. No fingers no nada

Was getting some top once and i kept pushing the girls head way too much. Think facial abuse pron for example

no lie, Nt got some kinky members. i am a member of a kink board and i remember some guy asking where he can find info on nice sneakers. a couple dudes mentioned Niketalk.com :nerd: :lol:

:lol: You've obviously never experienced this otherwise you wouldn't asking this question.

I'll save my *Kobe* You're welcome gif response for the day you do.

Peace.

answer the question man, how did she have you?

on your back spread, on your stomach spread or bent over?

generation drake

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Whenever I take a dook I have to take the majority of my clothes off. it feels weird being clothed and pooping. I don't get naked , that'd be weird, but I take my pants and sweater,shoes off and hang them up. Even at work
Nah son, butt *** naked 99.9 percent of the time. Can't have clothes touching me when I drop that thang. 

I randomly peed the bed last month...first time in like 14 years (actually kinda weird)
My girl was in bed with me...luckily she was still asleep, I had to slowly slide the top sheet (most pissy sheet) off the bed and throw it in the bathroom by the laundry, splash mad water on my face and body, jumped back in bed and made mad noise to wake her up. Fronted like I had a nightmare and was sweating bullets when I was really just diluting the piss sheets. Told her that I sweated the whole bed up and pulled the sheets off and replaced em..

Dreams when you dream your using the bathroom = trap

I randomly peed the bed last month...first time in like 14 years (actually kinda weird)
My girl was in bed with me...luckily she was still asleep, I had to slowly slide the top sheet (most pissy sheet) off the bed and throw it in the bathroom by the laundry, splash mad water on my face and body, jumped back in bed and made mad noise to wake her up. Fronted like I had a nightmare and was sweating bullets when I was really just diluting the piss sheets. Told her that I sweated the whole bed up and pulled the sheets off and replaced em..

Man, I had a couple of those dreams. Got me every single time. Feels so damn real.

I realized that those dreams exist to let you know that you have to pee. I remember having like 3 of those back to back in the same dream then i finally decided to force myself awake and take a piss

Honestly I think it happens pretty often.

I haven't full blown made the bed pissy but I've had the wet spot on my shorts when I woke up. A few times.

Do you dudes who eat da butt let your partner return the favor?  and if so, what do you prefer? 

When I am alone or high I like to make music videos in my head of whatever i'm listening too.

Girl on my recent tay story from the other night is a single mom... She had those nipples that could be stretched super long and twisted like 720°... They were fun to play with...

Funny thing is she was showing me... And I got all excited and asked if she was lactating... Then she reminded me her kid is 8... I remembered Game of Thrones and asked again :lol:

One day I'ma find a girl who will let me do this.

Back
Top Bottom