Shoe City - NEW WEBSITE - Have You Seen It Yet?

110 years later...

they copy from Levtran...

roll.gif

"After all these years, this is the thanks I get muvaf...."

roll.gif

www.dtlrlive.com

Both sites are in the same area of the design type spectrum, but there are more differences than likenesses. Both sites are hot though. Although I'm reallydiggin' the banners for the SC site. Also, I had nothing to do with this site so I'm genuinelty praising both sites...no bias.

My ultimate personal favorite would be DTLR only because I love websites with white backgrounds. It's my semi-corporate side.

Hence...

omaaro dot com = white

everydaypple dot com = black

looks good.

great step up.

if i recall the website previous didnt even have the newest locations on it. i'd say three years outdated TOPS!

does sports zone have a website?

Sports Zone joint is old too. They update the new release pics...but that's about it I think.

I see what you mean Kev. I think I recall that last DTLR site design.

Why has Nike yet to allow these stores to sell masses online yet? I understand the politicin' that is required to sell a company like Nike online butyou'd think by this point the relationship between the SHoe City Company, and Levtran would be strong enough.

Glenn,

FYI Nike has only 19 accounts worldwide that are allowed to sell online. All the others are not athorized by Nike. That is a fact from the guy who runsNike's online business dept. Also the only shoes that they are allowed to sell are the inline shoes. No LE or sport culture shoes are allowed to be soldonline.

Kev, I guess since you are getting that small check from Locker Room you have began to hate on everyone except them. Your right DTRL is the best and first ateverything right.
Except when it comes time to pay their bills on time or at all. I am sure you don't hear but they rep is suspect at least now in the industry. Good luckwith them though for real.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERPIMP1430

Kev, I guess since you are getting that small check from Locker Room you have began to hate on everyone except them. Your right DTRL is the best and first at everything right.
Except when it comes time to pay their bills on time or at all. I am sure you don't hear but they rep is suspect at least now in the industry. Good luck with them though for real.

I think everyone knows what "assuming" does... Make U look like an a.......................

Quite frankly, I get more side dow flipping sale items from Shoe City. Equal opporunity -- no contract agreement -- legal hustler here. Fall back fam.
eek.gif

But I let the salty live.....

Carry on.

Truth is Truth. Stick to the Script.

I LOVE BEING A FREE AGENT!

roll.gif

[D. Chapelle]
"I've done commericals for COKE and PEPSI. I don't give a %!+$ what comes out of my mouth! This time, Pepsi paid me more,so it taste better...."
[Killing Them Softly]

But since we wanna talk sideways, tell pops to give the black community REAL CLOTHING BRANDS in the store.

We can afford it. Check DTLR's numbers -- if you have access....

And we all know how black folks (majority) are about bills. So, jokes on you.

DTLR ain't going out of business no time soon...........................................

And last I checked, I was also an equal opportunity "blaster." You are basically "implying" that, if roles were reversed, I wouldn'tsaid a thing about DTLR.

Anyone who reads my posts here knows that is far from the truth. My reputation is built on being truthful to myself and my people.

So save it.

Copy kats....

"small check". Negro please....................................................................
laugh.gif

FYI

The masses of since you put it the black community can't afford to buy those brands and spend $100 on a hoody. So we took the approach years ago to sellto the masses. You know the only brand that is doing well is Coogi. All the others they are losing money on. And yes I do see the numbers from the mallmanagers. And yes at any givin time we are far more busy then them. All the time and that is a fact. And yes everybody in the industry is talking aboutthere credit problems. Everybody. That is a fact. Nobody is talking about us not paying their bills are they. So who can afford what. It obvious you areso low on the totem pole that you dont know this And you talk out of your ***. Come to me with facts. One a store by store basis we do more volume and sellcheaper clothes so you tell me who gets more customers. We are a family shoe and apparel store. Did you hear me a FAMILY store thats been around since 1949thats 48 years. We do not cater to the hip hop thugster. We give the people who aren't as fortunate as others the place to get popular price fashion. And last I checked we are the number one kids retailer in mid atlantic. I have nothing to be salty about. I love what I do. I love MY company. I lovecompitition. And most of all I love my bank account. I hope one day you can get to where we are and really enjoy the fruits of this business.

^
I could be in Oregon NOW. EARNED Spot... NOT GIVEN due to circumstance..................

But passed.

I like my "position" in this "business."

Thanks, but no thanks.

Done.

Copy kat..............

Copy Kat of what?

We have been around 25 more years than them and even had Nike before they were a company. I am confused on what you are trying to say. They do their thing andwe do ours.
I guess thats the best you can say?
No hard feelings though? I am told old and life is to short to hate.

When did I HATE?

I state fact. You take personal. I -- being EOH, "you wish you had the balls to fire back" -- responds.

Don't check me.

Check your assumptions.

Check yourself.

If your last post was valid, your first post wouldn't have existed.

Real talk.

You KNOW me.

One.

(I hope all the locals enjoyed that entertainment, coming to you from the one and only. I hope my "small shoe city" check is in the mall. Well, Ihope LaVan get his first for making this thread, lol. I will be in West Bmore, grabbing Shoe City items from various West Bmore stores from noon - 3 onThursday, December 6, 2007. Come holla at the kid before I make an appearance on "Boney Starks" radio show).

Yall dudes are wasting breathe. Both stores have obviously different objectives, and both appear to succeed. I do believe that SHoe CIty will always be in therunnings longer because they cater to the idea of "Family". DTLR does not. The fact that Shoe City employees wear uniform helps their objective. Thefact that DTLR folks wear urban gear helps theirs. I wouldn't call them "thugsters" as Greg put it but DTLR DOES has an"urban'esque" appeal. I knew Shoe City at Landover Mall before I knew Downtown Locker Room in Georgetown. With that said, the longevity isapparent...for both companies...Shoe City MORE though.

Yall dudes have very different "places" within the companies...so, you have different info.

Wow, I come in here and it's a presidential debate. I think lavan stated it as perfectly as anyone could. Shoe City caters to a certain customer base andis successful. DTLR caters to a certain customer base and is successful. Personally I will continue to shop at Shoe City primarily due to the customer service,or lack-there-of at numerous DTLR's. Now I do make some excpetions, there are also a few DTLR shops that I have been extremely pleased with so I'llcontinue going to those.

^^^ I agree, overall, my customer service rating is higher for Shoe CIty stores. My favorite DTLR is the BRentwood joint because their customer service is likebeing at The Willard Intercontinental Hotel. It could be natural, or it could be that I buy from them enough to be a known face....and phone voice.

DTLR> Shoe City IN MY OPINION

Is it still ok to post your own PERSONAL OPINION on nt anymore? so much hating on this site..

Back
Top Bottom