Shoe Display cases/shelves.

I live in an apartment so I keep them in the corner

Those are some nice displays you got there, I am working on something right now as well, once it is done, I will post pictures!

I did the whole display thing a bunch of years ago. Once i noticed that whatever I kept out got sun stained or dusty, I went back to the to just keeping everything in their boxes.

It wont let me put the rest but I got 3 8 foot and 1 6 foot sheves for my hats and 2 8 foot rods and 2 6 foot rods plus racks for shoes all the way around the room

First time poster here, very new to the sneaker game! I read a lot of posts asking about affortable ways to store and display their kicks so I thought I'd share what I did:
 - Buy a "Billy Bookcase" (from Ikea)
 - Buy a "Billy Olsbo" glass door (also from Ikea)

The bookcase is customisable as you can drill additional holes. You can fit about 8 to 10 pairs of shoes per single bookcase, depending on how you want to display your kicks. The glass door is from the same series, and the glass obviously helps prevent/ control the amount of dust exposure to your shoes. The cost per combination is AUD $138 (I am from Australia) so if you were to store 10 pairs the cost per pair is only $13.8, which is pretty reasonable without breaking the wallet.

And some additional LED lights to boost the visual effects too if you like:

Nothing impressive about my collection but this is one of the most affortable ways to go about displaying your kicks whilst keeping the dust level at a minimum.

PS - excuse the terrible image quality
Nice set up

got 3 more coming in the mail to fill those spots by the end of the week

Last edited:
Old picture of mine I have added a lot since then haha. Hard to now find these boxes for a good deal

yup, the ones that are 9.99 are the bigger ones....early on I found them for like 5-6 at michaels but no longer available I got about 140 of them but need another 150 or so and at 10 a piece its no joke :lol:

Thanks for the info I was always under the impression my size 11-12 was too big.

Hear you man $10 a pop can be expense when you need like a 100 of them lol. Think I might just try and get one every time I visit my local mall.

Hey everybody I want to buy a shelf for my sneakers.

Would you buy one where the sneakers are closed behind a glass door?

Or an open shelf without any doors? I'm a worried about getting dust (dirt) on my sneakers

Would appreciate if you can give me an advice

yup, the ones that are 9.99 are the bigger ones....early on I found them for like 5-6 at michaels but no longer available I got about 140 of them but need another 150 or so and at 10 a piece its no joke
laugh.gif
i have been seeing those containers at the local michaels on sale for 5.99 each and you can stack a coupon on that too.

i have been seeing those containers at the local michaels on sale for 5.99 each and you can stack a coupon on that too.

Where you located? I been looking for em but the ones by me say they're sold ou5 and discontinued if you can get me a product code thayd be great I need like another 150 of em lol

Back
Top Bottom